Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Bronze your PB banter pushed me to order some more on my last order. Not quite the aged glory of what you had saved but a nice change from the usual. So now I have to make even more decisions on what to vape. Lol. tank full of legend. tank full of dipity and now a tank full of PB. Well can't say full I guess but they started that way this morning.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Good morning, Army:)!

article-2334003-1A1462EA000005DC-940_634x445.jpg

After his masterful impression of me, poor Papaw's gotta see the same waving froggie here and in REOville, but I do just want to wave hello to my beloved forum home bases. I never have, nor would I ever take umbrage at any of your posts, Hula...come on, you know I'm a hardcore Hula fangirl! Just going though some pretty rough stuff in the RW right now, and I'm probably gonna be in lurker mode for a while. Iowa Gal, I can't tell you how much I respect you for being the rock for your family. I'm still working on finding that sort of strength. Even if I'm not bouncing around here so much, I still read along, both admiring you and supporting you during this time.

May some especially tasty vapes brighten your Thursday :vapor:!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hi Iowa. We're always here for you - nearly 24 hour coverage too! I know your dad will be much more comfortable in his home with his family around him. There is nothing in this world more comforting. Many hugs.

Good evening everyone...well the appointment went as I expected.... cancer is stage 4 (which I'd already figured out) and at this point we are going to focus on the radiation that will start Monday...this should extremely reduce his pain. From that point on it will be day by day...my dad will go to the oncologist for blood work and whatever they need to monitor him but has no desire for chemo treatment. We all knew that going in and don't blame him. He has lost four brothers to cancer..he wants to focus on quality of life not quantity. If the radiation can reduce his pain at least for a small period of time so he can enjoy things a little more all will be good. There are times I hate being the oldest sibling...but God put me in that place for a reason so it's full steam ahead...

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I'm feeling dumb - what's RW Becky? We're all here with a blanket for soft landings when you're not sure if you'll bounce. :)

Good morning, Army:)!

article-2334003-1A1462EA000005DC-940_634x445.jpg

After his masterful impression of me, poor Papaw's gotta see the same waving froggie here and in REOville, but I do just want to wave hello to my beloved forum home bases. I never have, nor would I ever take umbrage at any of your posts, Hula...come on, you know I'm a hardcore Hula fangirl! Just going though some pretty rough stuff in the RW right now, and I'm probably gonna be in lurker mode for a while. Iowa Gal, I can't tell you how much I respect you for being the rock for your family. I'm still working on finding that sort of strength. Even if I'm not bouncing around here so much, I still read along, both admiring you and supporting you during this time.

May some especially tasty vapes brighten your Thursday :vapor:!

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
My first job was delivering the Free Press. Good Lord, I hated getting up at the crack of dawn in Jan., but I bought a lot of stuff that I wouldn't have gotten through my parents.

When we lived in MI, Detroit was considered the murder capital of the States, is it still?

Yup, it's pretty good stuff and like Bronze says, don't be shy to try some of the others. I too like Huntsman and a bunch of others.

So sorry to hear about your dad, IG. You can lean on us if you need to. I lost my dad about eight years ago; he was having complications with a hernia that wouldn't close up after the operation, but just before he passed away, the doctors found the beginnings of colon cancer. However, it was actually pneumonia that brought him down. We were all thinking he'd follow his sister and aunt who died of cancer. I wasn't able to make it back for the funeral, however, I was able to take my daughter out to see him just two weeks before he passed on, so my last memory is of him still alive.

Good one Leo... ;)

Chak did you deliver residential or to the newspaper racks and stores?

If you did to the stores and racks there's a good chance you know my dad lol

He was the manager of single copy sales for many years

As for the murder Capitol, I believe we have dropped a few spots but most murders in Detroit go unreported. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Lol, my first night stalking this thread you all were talking about having babies, it being a beautiful thing.. I came back later.:D

Ok, I really hate to repost this pic, but I'm pretty sure those are .... cheeks misplaced.. :laugh: Such poor photo editing!

First, you can remove it, my dear, by editing the repost text body and removing the thru [IMG\].

Second, I don't edit them, I just re-post them.

Now you weren't here last football season, so this is no doubt news to you....but I used to do a daily feature of "Edd's Cheerleader of the Day" here in the Army thread, before there was a BIG thread. I doubt it will return for season 2, but, I have an extensive library of pics.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Yes Lion, I know how to remove the pic. And maybe someone edited before you got the pic..:laugh:

Can hardly wait for football season..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You a Panthers fan?

Or a football widow?

Or simply dreading an inundation of cheerleaders into the thread? Worry not about that! IF I do bring it back, it will be a dedicated thread just for that purpose elsewhere.

While some here enjoyed it, others were...less amused.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning Bronze and everyone else! :)

I'm up late this morning. Mr. Robin is at the doctor. I think it's a sinus infection. It took me forever to get to sleep last night. He slept elsewhere because he was coughing and didn't want to disturb my sleep. How sweet :wub: The downside to that, I fall asleep easier to his snoring. Funny thing, he's had a couple of colds but I've not gotten sick since I started vaping.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Hey Slim, we haven't seen that pup in a while.. bet he's not so little now..

He keeps getting bigger. We had a full blown fight when I took his bone from him yesterday. It was pretty crazy and he got my hand pretty good. Here's a pic when he was apologizing

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376576711.063336.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376576722.076951.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Chak did you deliver residential or to the newspaper racks and stores?

If you did to the stores and racks there's a good chance you know my dad lol

He was the manager of single copy sales for many years

As for the murder Capitol, I believe we have dropped a few spots but most murders in Detroit go unreported. :(

My older brother and I had paper routes in our neighborhood. I must have been 12 or 13 at the time. (1970 - '71) Don't remember the guy's name who brought us our papers.

Mornin' Army! :)

Good Morning to you General, and the Army.

Good morning Bronze and everyone else! :)

I'm up late this morning. Mr. Robin is at the doctor. I think it's a sinus infection. It took me forever to get to sleep last night. He slept elsewhere because he was coughing and didn't want to disturb my sleep. How sweet :wub: The downside to that, I fall asleep easier to his snoring. Funny thing, he's had a couple of colds but I've not gotten sick since I started vaping.

Morning Bronze, jfrifh, Robin and the rest of the Army! Just when I'm about to call it a night.

Robin, sorry to hear Mr. Robin's not feeling well. Sinus infection suck. Hope he feels better soon.

Thanks Mr Giant Eyeball! And a great good morning to you too - and I'm off to bed. :laugh:

Night, Hula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread