Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Two things taking me back. The above list and CayCay finally showing up again! Welcome back CayCay. Great to see that avatar alive and well. The odd thing is, I hardly come by this thread and just happened to check on it because of the impending 15K post shutdown. I'm glad I did. Oh, hi Army. :p

X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you were still alive because I see you posting every once in a while on the hardware thread ;)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
If at all possible, I'd like Bronze or myself to get the 64K post, as I want that to be the closing post for Part 1. He will be creating the Part 2 thread shortly before we close this one so that there can be a seamless transition to the new one. Let's not treat this like a regular millennial, but rather as a transition to Part 2 of the Big Thread.

If at all possible.. :)

Edit: Any post that carries past the 64K mark will be moved to Part 2 by me. This will help keep the Millennial list going in the right order.

Feel free to post any questions you may have. I'd like to get this transition over tonight if I can. :)

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
If at all possible, I'd like Bronze or myself to get the 64K post, as I want that to be the closing post for Part 1. He will be creating the Part 2 thread shortly before we close this one so that there can be a seamless transition to the new one. Let's not treat this like a regular millennial, but rather as a transition to Part 2 of the Big Thread.

Understood. I just would like to be there if at all possible. :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Well, Bronze beat me to it.

Woke up this morning to no running water!!! After checking it out found that the storage tank was empty and the pump dry running like crazy. Luck it didn't burn out. Further investigation showed an open valve at one of the garden houses. Water pressure had blown the short hose off where it connects to the reel and water was poring out like crazy.

Mama Chak will have to have one of the neighbors help to prime the pump before they turn it back on. I have to run to work - I'd call in late but we have to deliver cookies today too.

Where's my coffee? Thank God for Crackberry!!!

here ya go Chack
DSCF0021.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Edit: Any post that carries past the 64K mark will be moved to Part 2 by me. This will help keep the Millennial list going in the right order.

Feel free to post any questions you may have. I'd like to get this transition over tonight if I can. :)

We need a bunch more posts for it to happen tonight. We might have to burn through some ourselves Dust. I'd like it to happen tonight to and get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread