Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas
My mailman has my juice. That makes me uncomfortable.
I just KNOW hes gonna vape some on the way here.
:mail:

I'm starting a new business for people that do not have time to stalk their mailman.
Want me to send you one? guaranteed results or your money back.
Cost 1 bottle 30ml of PB and one 30ml bottle of Shadowfax.

catsmail24.gif

I also have a few demon attack cats that I am working on but they are still a work in progress, seem they attack everyone and everything that comes close to the mail box
14-cat-attack-03.jpg

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
I see people getting itchy trigger fingers when anticipating HHV opening their orders again. Rather than bog their system down again with truckloads of juice I'm going to wait 2 full days after they open, then I'll order 3x 30ml bottles. Then I'm going to wait another 3 days and order again. I think spreading things out over the next couple of weeks is better on them rather than ordering 360ml the minute they start taking orders. my:2c: Thoughts?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Me too. I thought about her last night and realized I hadn't seen her in a while. She has a life too?!?!?!

Woowsa GT AND Caycay missing in action. Let alone Dante's Inferno. We haven't seen him in weeks :(

I PM'd Dante a couple weeks ago to see what was going on. Never heard back and his account is idle. He's checked out. Hope it isn't forever. I miss the ole boy.

I see people getting itchy trigger fingers when anticipating HHV opening their orders again. Rather than bog their system down again with truckloads of juice I'm going to wait 2 full days after they open, then I'll order 3x 30ml bottles. Then I'm going to wait another 3 days and order again. I think spreading things out over the next couple of weeks is better on them rather than ordering 360ml the minute they start taking orders. my:2c: Thoughts?

I guess I'm selfish...I want my juice! :p I would order what I wanted upfront. And too, you'd save on shipping fees if you did it in one order. And I would think that preparing the boxes for shipping is a big job all in itself. So instead of two boxes it would be just one. Then you'd be out of their hair for a while so they could move on to someone else's order. I mean I get that people care for our vendors, but I also know they want your business and therefore money. They want us to buy from them! :) I would order what you need in one order. But that's my opinion.

I'm having DTs from not ordering anything in a long long time. I think sometimes just ordering stuff is addictive, much less the joose. I'm trying to hold off until my birthday on February 10th...that's when I'll break even. But if I don't make it with my favs like Serendipity, I'll order more before then. I'd like to get my ordering to $50/month...which means I'll be saving about $100 from not smoking. Lots of juices, so little time and money.

:vapor: Gandy today...it's so good! And you know what?...I don't think I'll be ordering the Original Gandy...I like the one I have. I trust H&A that they improved upon the original...and it's so GOOD! Serendipity just lights my match though....YUM.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Got my vape station. :banana: Love it!! I put a piece of paper under each compartment that holds the juice with the date that they will be three weeks (after the 48 hr cap off) old. Three weeks for my taste seems a better fit. Before that date..... Not so much. Now I can really see what I am consuming and what I have for future use.

I got the caddy also. :D. It looks much better on the coffee table than the glass I was using.

I am going to have to glue up the connecting joints on the station. It is already separating at one corner edge. That's no biggie. I know, I know, it should be good from the get go, but for the price, you get what you pay for. ;). I'm happy enough with it. It's much better than in the cupboard since I have no little ones that come over.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx

gadawg

Nov 14, 2012
Georgia
I got my first HHV order today! I just got it out of the mailbox and immediately tried some Gandalf and WOW this stuff is amazing. I can't wait to see what it taste like after it has steeped for a few days. I also got huntsman, dark horse, jiggy, heavenly tobacco, pirate's booty, dragon fire, angel's kiss, nice pear, and dew the do. I'm excited to try them all.
Can someone tell me if a 30/70 pg/vg mix will work ok in the vivi nova 2.5?

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas
I got my first HHV order today! I just got it out of the mailbox and immediately tried some Gandalf and WOW this stuff is amazing. I can't wait to see what it taste like after it has steeped for a few days. I also got huntsman, dark horse, jiggy, heavenly tobacco, pirate's booty, dragon fire, angel's kiss, nice pear, and dew the do. I'm excited to try them all.

It will be fine in the nova, I run 50 50 in them with no problem at all and have seen a few people run 100% VG and HHV juice is really clean juice.
Need to steep that Pirate Booty, it gets so much better once it's had a good steep.

I order 100% VG and use Vivi Novas all the time and they hit like a charm! And congrats on your order! I'm vaping Gandalf today myself. YUM!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That's a good idea, I should throw some of my pets in my profiles album section as well... I have 3 cats and a dog. My girls a vet tech so we rescue a lot of animals. My cat was one of the reasons I knew ecig where the way to go. He hates smoke with a passion, all kinds. If it get anywhere near him he runs away; but he doesn't mine the vaping at all. If its okay with the cat, its okay with me.

The cat we just lost got asthma at about six years old. I always thought it was because of my smoking. I never smoked in the house after that. Rotten habit!

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas
I'm having DTs from not ordering anything in a long long time. I think sometimes just ordering stuff is addictive, much less the joose. I'm trying to hold off until my birthday on February 10th...that's when I'll break even.

They way I am going I might brake even on my birthday.
2/3/2018 or 2019.... Maybe..
O well, both my doc's are happy, my friends are happy, I feel better, lots better, I meet a lot of cool people here and I am having fun with it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Got my vape station. :banana: Love it!! I put a piece of paper under each compartment that holds the juice with the date that they will be three weeks (after the 48 hr cap off) old. Three weeks for my taste seems a better fit. Before that date..... Not so much. Now I can really see what I am consuming and what I have for future use.

I got the caddy also. :D. It looks much better on the coffee table than the glass I was using.

I am going to have to glue up the connecting joints on the station. It is already separating at one corner edge. That's no biggie. I know, I know, it should be good from the get go, but for the price, you get what you pay for. ;). I'm happy enough with it. It's much better than in the cupboard since I have no little ones that come over.

You really got your s**t together Dollface. Geez, we've all come a long way in quick order haven't we? Found new juices, got new gadgets, and now places to store them. I told XX I was going to make a batch of desk stations after Thanksgiving. So I'll let folks know when they are done.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Congrats gadawg. Looks like you're headed for a Thanksgiving vapegasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread