Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
RJ,

Can you tell if that is the Mini tank or the larger 3.5 tank on that set? I want to get them the larger tank.

Robin, the Vivi in the starter kit pic on the Virgin Vapor website is the larger one (3.5ml version). I got that same email from VV on Saturday and thought that kit was a good deal for a newb, and it makes the buying process simple.

Robin, the Vivi in the starter kit pic on the Virgin Vapor website is the larger one (3.5ml version). I got that same email from VV on Saturday and thought that kit was a good deal for a newb, and it makes the buying process simple.

That's good to know, I still haven't received a reply back from them yet. I suspected it was the larger one. I am sooo tempted to get me one of these. I could leave the chargers at work, have backup batteries, more juice, a large carry case, and have another Vivi tank. Man! ECF is expensive! ;) But I can't, I won't....argh....

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
So one of my sons was just over here, asked me what I was vaping, he said it smelled like cotton candy. I'm vaping Gandalf.

I picked my daughter up from a voice lesson the other night and she said it smelled like body oder and lilacs. I was vaping Gandy. Too funny.

Last edited:

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So one of my sons was just over here, asked me what I was vaping, he said it smelled like cotton candy. I'm vaping Gandalf.

That does not compute.

Maybe he is sensitive to the smell of ethylmaltol which in pure form smells like cotton candy.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I love my twists. I looked for a Virgin Vapor discount code but I didn't see one. There will probably be other great deals coming up for the holidays, I just happened to get my Virgin Vapor e-mail Saturday and thought I'd pass it along. Not too long ago I bought two 1000 mah genuine twists from them for under $20 each. Now that was a steal! And I got a Pink Pearl color. I love that thing...

Me too! Didn't realize it at the time and only bought one. I won a pass thru. I have one tank (the Tube Tank from Volcano) and a little complicated after being on the mini's and mop heads, BUT...it works flawlessly. It also helped that I bought it at the store and they walked me thru every single step along the way. I do think however, I "taste" the wicking fiber in the carto.

When O when will my mailman get here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread