Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good morning ECF! We will be adding several new Purity natural fruit flavors today. The first one has just been added.

Just Peachy - You guessed it. A straight up natural, fresh off the tree, peach vape.

Also, by popular demand, we will now have an option for many of our flavors to add menthol. You can choose from mild, normal or heavy menthol. We will be adding this option to many of our other flavors as well for those who prefer that cool menthol hit.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
luceblueboy,
Thank you for the awesome reviews! We are trying very hard to make a name for ourselves in a very crowded industry. We appreciate our customers and know that it's a privilege to have each and every one of you.

It makes all our hard work worth it when we read reviews like this!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Answers to a few questions from another thread. I didn't want to take it off topic:

The only pure tobacco extracts are the Purity line of tobaccos.

With regards to our coffee flavors, Mocha Java Smooth seems to be very popular. I buy green coffee beans, roast them, grind them, then extract them. I'm serious about my coffee ;)

Mocha Java Smooth and Java Smooth are not very sweet at all. Caramel Cappuccino is a little sweeter with Tiramisu being the sweetest.

Here is a link to CJ's review of Mocha Java Smooth in case you may have missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3UTRKhtjVI

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Answers to a few questions from another thread. I didn't want to take it off topic:

The only pure tobacco extracts are the Purity line of tobaccos.

With regards to our coffee flavors, Mocha Java Smooth seems to be very popular. I buy green coffee beans, roast them, grind them, then extract them. I'm serious about my coffee ;)

Mocha Java Smooth and Java Smooth are not very sweet at all. Caramel Cappuccino is a little sweeter with Tiramisu being the sweetest.

Here is a link to CJ's review of Mocha Java Smooth in case you may have missed it:

3 juices from Heather's Heavenly Vapes - YouTube

Hope this helps!

Thank you, sir.

It looks like I may have to add a sampler pack to at least try some flavors that aren't tobacco. I have to give Mocha Java Smooth a try, and Blade Runner deserves a chance just for the name alone. ;)

Last edited:

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you, sir.

It looks like I may have to add a sampler pack to at least try some flavors that aren't tobacco. I have to give Mocha Java Smooth a try, and Blade Runner deserves a chance just for the name alone. ;)

Blade Runner is really, really, really good... I mean really good... Here is a quote directly from an email we received sometime last night from one of our customers in Korea (keep in mind the language barrier and the competitor's name is x'ed out):

Hello,
Your e liquids is super good.
Especially Blade Runner is better than XXX XXXXX. My opinion about BladeRunner is One of the World Best E Liquids.Thanks!!!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Small question.. trying to order some juice and I'm confused about the mix options.. I like 70pg/30vg so I want to choose the bottom-most option, correct?

Yep! If in doubt just put it in the comments. Plus, during checkout you will see exactly what the ratio of vg/pg is.

Hey 1atom12, I just placed my order. Turn up the bass a little bit more and that should do it. Also, if you have anything lying around you want to let fall in the box, then I would gladly vape it. LOL

In all seriousness, you all are kickin' ..... Just remember to keep it all on this sub-forum and word of mouth will spread like the vapor in my studio!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mr.Mann is correct. If you want a 70PG/30VG ratio, you would select 70/30. We are working on an updated store interface. I'm going to include the ratios in the example above to lessen any confusion. PG will always be the first number listed. Our new website is leap years better than the current site. Product reviews, Facebook links, all the goodies. You guys and gals are gonna love it. I'm still about two weeks out or so until it will be ready...

Everyone is free to call us anytime with any questions. We want to make sure everyone is happy and ordering exactly what they want. If you're not sure what you want, call us and we can help you find the right juice for you. We are all about customer service.

Adam

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey, I ordered a 30mL of Pirate's Booty at 80/20 pg/vg at 18mg. I asked and was accomdated with extra tobacco extract. The samples that I got previously were absolutely incredible. I also found out a really cool aspect to these flavors... they really work well with a lot of other flavors from other vendors. Go ahead and drip without the worry of flavor clashing! These juices are (for me) like that awesome pair of brown Mark Nason boots (or for women they could be like those awesome black skirt) that just manages to go with every thing in your closet, or juice drawer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread