Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I just ordered Dragon's Fire and Gandalf. I can't tell you how excited I am to see another vendor using extracted tobacco! I was going to wait for more extracted tobaccos but after seeing Gandalf, I just had to pull the trigger now. I'll be reviewing these on the review section so if you've got any more extracted tobaccos you want to send as samples, please don't hesitate!!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Another great experience and two more favorites...

picked up my order the same day I placed it so thank you for great customer service!

Apple Butter Rum Cake tastes just like it should!! I can't put it down and will have to order a much bigger one next time. I also love the Pecan Waffles...perfect!

Thanks again for another great experience. See you next payday;)

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
We have several more extracted tobaccos we are going to be adding over the next several weeks. Since you are going to do a review, we will send you a few extra samples. They may have code names on them until we come up with official names for them...

I can't thank you enough! I enjoy reviewing new or lesser known liquids so the word gets out. Too many great eliquids go unnoticed. As a tobacco lover, I appreciate the vendors that go above and beyond to create something new and wonderful from real tobacco.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
You're killing me...new flavors? I'm still really enjoying the Sweet Swish, Peach Tobacco (I'm in heaven), and, and, and.......I'll give my debit card and you can bill me when something new comes out. Sound good?

If anyone is looking for a fantastic coffee vape, Java Smooth....goes great with my morning cup of joe. It's, paws up, the best coffee I've ever had and I think I've just about tried them all.

Georgia Peach Tobacco needs to steep. It gets super juicy with some age on it. I thought it was bland at first but it started to show promise at the 10 day mark so I let it sit for another 2 weeks...it's my favorite peach tobacco now. The peach will shine through on the inhale with the tobacco on the exhale.

Hot Chocolate....in a cartomizer tank at 6V. I swear I saw little marshmallows floating around in there!!!...or do I need to lower my nic again:p I see that you renamed this to Tuscan Cocoa. It'll be on my next order also.

Last edited:

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Purity flavor announcements:
Oompa - This is a medium bodied tobacco extract with rich and creamy chocolate notes. If Oompa Loompas vaped, this would be their flavor!

Pirate's Booty - The finest Caribbean tobacco extract is what this tasty vape is all about. Slightly sweet and spicy this vape combines all the great qualities of fine Caribbean tobacco into one tasty vape.

Last edited:

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Some new flavor additions to the site as well as a serious expansion of our sample pack flavor offerings and a great big thank you!

New flavors:
Cin City - A fresh out of the oven cinnamon bun. It really is that good!

Huntsman (Purity) - A truly wonderful extracted tobacco blend

Monkey Mango (Purity) - A spot on fresh mango. Yes, it's that delicious by itself

Dark Horse (Purity) - Another in our line of extracted tobaccos - cigarette and pipe tobacco combine for a wonderful tobacco vape

Crackberry (Purity) - A straight up fresh blackberry. When we say fresh, we mean fresh.

We still have many new flavors on the way, but we took some time out to expand our 3ml e-liquids sample pack to include many more flavors. There are now 27 flavors to choose from when building your 4 bottle sample pack!

We also want to take a minute to thank all of our wonderful customers. We love you guys and gals!!! Pass the word and let's continue to grow the Heavenly Army!

Last edited:

*christy*

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
Bowdon, Georgia
Omg so many new flavors.... are you guys trying to break my bank account? gonna head over to the site now and stress over which ones to order LOL :D by the way the blueberry muffin was great fresh but it keeps getting better and better with steeping! You guys blow my mind... and taste buds :)

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Some of you have been asking for signature banner. I created Heavenly Army signature pic you are free to use in your signature. Click on the picture to enlarge it and then right click to save it to your computer.

HHV sig.jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I can't thank you enough! I enjoy reviewing new or lesser known liquids so the word gets out. Too many great eliquids go unnoticed. As a tobacco lover, I appreciate the vendors that go above and beyond to create something new and wonderful from real tobacco.

Keep it up! Your words are not falling on deaf ears, or better yet, your words are not falling on blind eyes ;) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread