hello and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Hi, I have been vaping for 3 years now, and while I never used the V4L products I recently been given one of the Zeus batteries and 2 cartos for my husband who is a new vapor. I am thrilled as I am hoping the cigar style of these will help him make the switch.

But my question is, when I went to the site so I could check on getting others for him while the battery says zeus and the cartos have nothing on them the tips look like the cigar ones tho everything suggests I need the Smileomizer, are they interchangeable or which do I need to get?

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Good luck Ms. Nancy to your husband in his switching to vaping.

Ms. K9Luvr been out of ecf for a week due to log in issues, take it it's the same ole same ole here and no one from V4L has popped in?

Sadly it looks that way :(

Felt bad no one had answered, so I gave it a whirl. glad to see you got your log-in problems resolved; we need you here!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Silly me! The Zues is the varible battery...lol You can use the cartos..they are their own mouthpiece.(It's much like a cigarette) I do reccomend the smileomizers or tanks (the tanks come with a mouth piece or you can buy different ones.) To my taste the tanks last longer then the smileo's..but that maybe just me. Again..good luck!

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    vaporreporter.wordpress.com
    Just to clarify. the VV battery use to be called the Dial-A-Volt (DAV) 3.2-4.8 volts. The Zeus is 5 volts only. Now they are both called the Zeus. Misleading new vapors with these two very different devices without any communication is typical. At least the Vapor King and Titan are not called "Mini Zeus" yet. They both use the big cartos. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Reactions: Stegle

TriStar

Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2015
    USA
    Congrats to you on your hubby.

The Zeus comes in three sizes in terms of battery capacity -- Small 650mAh, Medium 900mAh, XL 1300mAh -- I have the XL, so I typically would get Large / 6ml capacity Smileomizers as they fit the XL Zeus perfectly.

I have a smaller VV "Zeus", and Small / 3.5ml Smileomizers fit that perfectly.

Best of luck / regards to you and yours.

Nancy R,

The Smileomizer is optimized for use with the Zeus battery. There are three sizes of batteries: 650mah, 900mah and 1300 mah. The small Smileomizer fits the 650 and 900, and the large Smileomizer fits the 1300, although both Smileomizers will work with each battery...they may just look a little out of proportion.

All Smileomizers have a medical grade silicone tip.

Because they come in different colors, the cigar colored Smileomizer may be confusing you. Any color is interchangeable with any battery.

If the website is confusing, please let us know where we can clarify. I hope this helps, and I hope your husband enjoys the journey to a tobacco-free life!

John

I am happy to address any and all concerns about V4L on this forum. I'll try to be here every day, and answer your questions honestly.
    I am the CEO for the company, working with Steve on a number of opportunities to serve our customers.

We have found some quality problems with Smileomizers and batteries. Steve just spent three weeks in China determining what has caused the problems. He found that some components had been changed in the carts and batteries in the last year, without his knowledge. In the time he was there, he completely re-speced the components, upgrading the heating element ad the polyfill surrounding the coil. He brought some samples of the blank carts back, and all of the vapers in the company have been using them for a week. All of us think they are even better than the originals, as measured by taste, vapor production, draw and (so far) longevity. We will be happy to send samples to anyone who has ordered Smileomizers or Zeus batteries in the past, if you will send me an e-mail at John@Vapor4life.com.

Please feel free to post your questions or comments about V4L, and I will answer them all.

John Froman

emb

ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2010
    San Diego
    I am happy to address any and all concerns about V4L on this forum. I'll try to be here every day, and answer your questions honestly.
    I am the CEO for the company, working with Steve on a number of opportunities to serve our customers.

We have found some quality problems with Smileomizers and batteries. Steve just spent three weeks in China determining what has caused the problems. He found that some components had been changed in the carts and batteries in the last year, without his knowledge. In the time he was there, he completely re-speced the components, upgrading the heating element ad the polyfill surrounding the coil. He brought some samples of the blank carts back, and all of the vapers in the company have been using them for a week. All of us think they are even better than the originals, as measured by taste, vapor production, draw and (so far) longevity. We will be happy to send samples to anyone who has ordered Smileomizers or Zeus batteries in the past, if you will send me an e-mail at John@Vapor4life.com.

Please feel free to post your questions or comments about V4L, and I will answer them all.

John Froman

John,

I am so glad to hear that someone at V4L is trying to fix the problems with the smileomizers and also to reach out to customers in this forum once again. I have been vaping for 5 years with the last 4 of those years being a devoted V4L customer.

I have posted here before about my bad experience with the “new” smileomizers and nothing has changed since the last time I posted back in 12/10/14. Since that time I have gone through more than 40 of these “new” smileomizers with the same bad experience (using the same battery, Zeus and the same juice).

The old smileomizers averaged about 7-10 days the only problem I experienced with the old smileomizers was too many of them started out burnt tasting (QC was lousy). The “new” smileomizers start out fine but only last a couple of days before they get so hard, so tight of a draw you can’t use them any more (average life span 2-3 days compared to the 7-10 days from the old smileomizers). I managed to get an extra day (3 days of use) by switching out the tiny, tiny metal tip with a metal tip from the old smileomizers which has a much larger hole but that only help a little.

The biggest problem with the “new” smileomizers from my experience is longevity, they don’t last very long making them way too expensive and not worth using anymore. The longevity problem is in part due to the extreme tight draw that develops as you use it.

I would be very interested in trying out some of these new and improved “new” smileomizers. I’ll contact you.

Bill (emb)

Bill,

Thanks for your reply, and your passion! I received your e-mail.

I sent you a sample of the new Smileomizer today, and I would love your opinion. It's not painted with our soft coat; it;s just raw stainless steel, but the performance will be exactly the same. I've been using several for about 6 days, with several re-fills and the performance is fabulous....but I want you to be the judge.

John

poobear

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2010
    IN
    I have had way to much money even with code off to lose anymore money on the smileomizer, I have been with v4l since i started and had to go elsewhere to get better on product alone with my battrey's I don't like to change when i get use to things and like them then it goes down hill fast. but to say,,,i have used v4l products till about 6 months ago my battery dont last i dont have time to keep sending them back,, my tanks are leaking the carts dont do good in the tanks so i have bought many of the smileomeizer and they don't last long, and to spend that kind of money for them even with a % off it is like throwing money in the trash, and to me that is not good. So i hope you do get everything fixed ok, but to me you v4l has lost alot of customer over the last year.So John good luck to you on getting new people to come and and buy i do buy the ejiuce waffle but the taste on it not like it was but like i said i'm looking to move on to something new (like i have said before I don't like switching to new stuff) so i do miss the people that was in here, but things change and u have to move on. so good luck John on everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread