Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Both WL and NN tasted the same. I believe my error from syringe is because im using a 3ml to measure everything, so i have to plunge a total of 5 times for a mix(2 for nic, 2 for vg, 1 for flavor) So 1ml error is possible. Im ordering a 10ml with my next nic purchase. I also pull the plunger back far enough so i use the liquid as my measure line. I am also going to try stopping the plunger at the .5ml level to take the syringe out of the question.
If you can also pick up some 1 ml syringes. They are cheap and may serve you well in the future, especially when you begin making other mixes. Tractor Supply has an assortment of sizes for syringes in their pet section...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Walmart will give out syringes and measuring ones (without the needle) including a 1 ml or less syringe and a 30 ml. I think they may go higher even. I was kind of surprised to get it all for free (asked the pharmacist) and she was happy to give me what I needed. It may vary from state to state, but it may be worth a shot. :)

Good luck with your new mixes!

Anna

Jered

May 12, 2018
West Michigan
Update... i loaded my 12mg in with no dilution, vaped it for a while, and it is just as bearable as my diluted 6mg. This may sound stupid, but is it considered "peppery" if it is just felt in the throat, or is that just strictly considered throat hit. When i sat to think about the 12mg results, i only feel the harshness in my throat, and i dont really taste anything on inhale or exhale. It's ok to say this, do you think i just dont have adapted to vaping yet, or maybe i've just gotten weak handling 6mg?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I am also going to try the 12mg by itself to see how bad it tastes? @Myk what watts do you vape at? I can lower the watts enough to remove the taste, but then im fighting leaking. And going that low isnt satisfying enough for me.

I use temperature control. When I rarely use VW it all depends on the builds, like factory coils have a recommended range, some say 40-80w, some say 120-150w. Generally with factory coils I like the low end of their stated range.

I was going to suggest that it was a burning issue. I have never tasted peppery to know that, but I do not tolerate burning. I quickly get a sore throat. I didn't like throat hit brands of cigarettes either.
I would say peppery is a taste and feeling is throat hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread