HelloTech 016's (like eGo but 1200mah batt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
orion" data-source="post: 1391950" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
orion said:
Looking at the F-16 pic (if this is indeed the same thing) there doesn't appear to be any threads for a separate cone. Just threads for the atty. he atty/cone thing looks like a 510 with a skirt, lol.

Edit: I could be wrong tho :blush:

The end of the 016 battery is about the same as a regular 510 battery and will screw onto and charge from a 510 usb charger, although proably slowly at 200ma..

It really is like a mega mega battery.. The cone atties are about 2.5 ohms and seems to work pretty well and I haven't notice any leaking even after dripping 12 drops into it.

I'm hooked on the new 510 cartos that we got and have been swapping between that and the cone atty..

So far this is the only device that I've used today and still churning since 10 am this morning, almost 13 hours of use so far..

Just tested the voltage and it's at 3.33 volts. Grabbed a new one that is not fully charged and it was at 3.66 volts. I'll test this one tomorrow after it charges and see what it is at a full charge..

hoog

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
The end of the 016 battery is about the same as a regular 510 battery and will screw onto and charge from a 510 usb charger, although proably slowly at 200ma..

It really is like a mega mega battery.. The cone atties are about 2.5 ohms and seems to work pretty well and I haven't notice any leaking even after dripping 12 drops into it.

I'm hooked on the new 510 cartos that we got and have been swapping between that and the cone atty..

So far this is the only device that I've used today and still churning since 10 am this morning, almost 13 hours of use so far..

Just tested the voltage and it's at 3.33 volts. Grabbed a new one that is not fully charged and it was at 3.66 volts. I'll test this one tomorrow after it charges and see what it is at a full charge..

hoog

Hi Hoog,
when will the 016 batteries be sold by themselves?

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
i want to buy just the battery @_@ right now. i might pay 20-30$ for just the battery.

I agree. I love the 18350 ion bat 1200mah..very small in size..a mod to be held in the palm of your hand.

I saw this listed in Inventory as bats weeks ago. I am disappointed to see this show up just as a kit.:(

But still love Hoog and Mad Vapes:banana:

Last edited:

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
Oh please God in heaven do not let my brain convince me that I need this.PLEASE!

My brain has already convinced me, now all I have to do it scheme to come up with the money....I'm starting to think I don't really "need" a new dress for my daughters' preK graduation this friday...hmmm...I may be able to pull this off.

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
i figured what the hell and i bought it ill take the extras and bundle up with some other stuff i got and make a gift kit for a smoker in my faimly. as i dont use any nic an it comes with nic carts an i have a bunch of 510 parts so someone will be getting a nice 510 setup. i should really upload more photos of all the stuff i have and i do with it XD. cant wait this seems like a solid unit for me something i wont wipe out in 30-60mins lol cus ive axualy emptyed out mega 510's faster then i could recharge the 2ed one. from what i can see of the cone addys i think i can remove the addy from the cone and replace it with out breaking it.

Last edited:

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
ughH,its so crazy isnt it?How much do we really need?

Well, I definitely need one more batt before I head down your way in 4 weeks (Yay! vacation time for me). I just don't see me sitting on Smathers with my laptop and a passthru when my other battery dies going over too well :lol::lol:

And here's to hoping those tar balls are not a sign of bigger things to come in KW8-o

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
Let us know how you like it!
im expecting this nice 1300mah as listed unit to stand up to the constant vapage i tend to do. im hoping for a battery life in excess of 8hour max vapage. ill be using cartomizers and drip mod standard addy with hollowed out carts i use as drip tips. i hope to be able to mod the cone addy to work more like the ego cone. if this thing cant stand up to a good beating looks like im going to have to get me a full size chuck an some 3000mah batterys cus i want something i can realy beat on an use all day.:mad::evil::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread