HelloTech 016's (like eGo but 1200mah batt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Ok well I got mine yesterday around 2, played with it some, chain vaping on different attys. Settled on a 510 low res. Looks totally amazing set up that way with a silver atty, like a little mod, all nice and slick lookin. Hit it HARD all day while training horses, feeding kids, you name it I did it, even cocktails in the yard with a friend. Didn't kill it, no loss of power by bedtime at all.

Just get one!!!

Oh and Hoog, more batts please please please for this little beast!

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
so im still vaping an i havent charged it at all yet from when i took it out he box yesterday at 11:30am and here we are its 9:00am today and still going strong in 2.5 hours it will have been 24 hours on 1 charge. i havent really messed with the cone addy but it is posible to remove the addy from the cone i just havent done it yet i will have to figure out how to remove it i maybe be able to by just boiling it a bit then cooling it off real fast an poping it out while the metal is effected by the temp change. the addy inside is not part of the cone it self when i remove one ill post some pics of the inside. i havent really bothered witht he cone addy at all cus 510 cartomizers rock an i dont really liek the hassle of dripping all the time an im also testing out the 510 cartomizers that i might add i have 3 packs of 5 and ive only opened one cartomizers an its lasted for 2 weeks now and still going strong.

Last edited:

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Oh my God, you got me again.:blink: I ordered 2 days ago and now your going to have the batteries separately. Conspiracy!:laugh:
I guess its time to get the card ready again because I have now figured if I order the battery, the new mod you are working on will be on sale tomorrow or Monday.
Its all in Luck and timing.....neither of which I have.

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
so what kinda price are we looking at for parts cus i broke down the value of each part in the kit based on the value of similar parts already on the site.
my math is as follows :
1 Matte black 1300 mah Battery with Blue button style LED - 16$
2 510 Cone style atomizers - 14$
1 AC Wall Adapter 10$
1 4.2 volt, 420ma FAST USB Charger - 5$
10 Marl 24mg Cartridges - 5$
1 Instruction card -
Attractively Packaged - maybe give the box away as a freebie or something as it is a nice storage box
total kit $49.99
i could see charging 20$ for just the battery thow ^^

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
so i successfully removed the addy from the cone its axially only glued in now that i destroyed the addy popping it out the addy is just a standard 510 addy inside the cone i used a screwdriver n hammer and pounded it out totally destroyed the addy doing it thow. the cone it self is perfect i slide my 510 cartomizers inside and screwed it on the battery the cartomizers is holding the cone on it looks slick now. next time ill just go get some acetone and soak it to dissolve the glue and just pull it right out with out breaking the addy. ill post some pics when i get a chance. a short time later the inner ring that held the addy in place came loose so i pulled it out with a pair of pliers then put the cartomizer back and filled the inner empty space with polyfill cus i have a giant bag full works well an if theres any leakage it wont get everywhere n its a cheap n easy way to hold the cone in place. battery just died its 12:10 so thats 24 an 40 minsof batterys life so all an all thats about 10 hours of some seriouse vapage this should last everyone at least all day.

Last edited:

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
full recharge of the battery takes about 3 hours at full charge the voltage reads 4.06 volts.

Attachments

• GEDC0049.jpg
    GEDC0049.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Hoog, are you going to give these Hello 016 units a better name? The current name seems,.....well,.....inadequate.

Irregardless of the inadequate name, I ordered the HELLETECH-016 today. I also ordered a 2AA 510 box mod for about $24. I didn't know MadVapes sold these!

Link: 2xAA Box Mod

Last edited:

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
How's the vapor production? Flavor? Throat hit?

My expectation is that it is just like a super, mega 510... How does this thing hold up on the hits, does it hit as hard when the battery is getting low? My prob with the 510's is that they stop hitting well after half the batt is used. Does this guy keep a strong hit after a few hours or does it drop off?

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I couldn't wait...I was originally going to order an eGo but fortunately saw this thread and then the Mad Vapes site first. So I ordered a Hello 016 and some juice to try. I ordered a little after 1pm est and had an email saying my order was processing by 3:44. Pretty impressive so far.

Although I'm never going to get ahead $$$ this way...

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
We parted out 12 kits.. For now.. Pics can be seen of the specific items under the Hello e-cig itself :)

hoog

You're making it very, very hard for me to be patient and wait for payday

Very hard ...*sigh*...and I owe my brother money for parts he ordered me weeks ago, so I need to try and wait til I can afford to place his order too. 4 more days to go :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread