HelloTech 016's (like eGo but 1200mah batt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
I just ordered the 016 hoping the 3.7 on reg atty is enough, if not can I use a LR atty? Can it be used as a pass through,i.e., vape on it while charging?

LR atty's will work just fine on these batteries. From the looks of it, the battery connector screws into the charger like most other batteries so, no charge and vape for you.

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
ITS HERE HOLY SHNIKYS. they sent me a black flashlight woot woot and a 5 pack of 510 cartomizers for free madvapes are the best. the box for this is the first time Ive seen any e-cig in a real package its very nice black n gold. the battery is much smaller then i had expected its short enough to palm it and its not real wide its nice real nice.the coneamizers look like i can easily pop the addy out an slide if over a regular addy. popped on the cartomizers i had been using today an stared using it. the connector has no air notch's so you can screw it in tight or looser to select the draw you like. the button is nice its soft n smooth n thumb sized. i think it would feel better in my hand if it where about an inch longer not to mention the longer battery life with more space for battery. over the next few days ill be vaping the living crap out of this to see how long it will last per charge. ive checked the voltage output on this its 3.94 volts. on a side note a standard joye 510 reads 4.11 volts so these are very close voltage wise.

Last edited:

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
....ive checked the voltage output on this its 3.94 volts. on a side note a standard joye 510 reads 4.11 volts so these are very close voltage wise.

Is that after a full charge?

Its been a year since I used stock batteries thus I don't really know them. However, in general, single Lithium Ion batteries have a nominal charge of 3.7V and fully charged measure 4.2V. If 3.94 is fully charged, at what voltage would you recharge them? I ask this because I usually change out batteries around 3.75 as at that point it gives me less vapor. If I was starting at 3.94, it wouldn't give much time before lowered vapor production. Do these sustain power down lower?

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Just got mine in today, wow this thing vapes like a champ. I'm alternating between the atty/cone combo that came with and a LR 510. I don't have the tech toys but someone needs to take more measurements on these things and check the resistance of the atty too. I'm doing comparisions of this batt with the included atty, the LR atty, and a regular 510 set up and it seems to me to vape very strong. Just my impressions.

Love the 016, definately got a place for this setup in my vaping arsenal.

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
7.5 hours still going strong keep in mind i pulled it out of the box and went to town also its reading 3.6 volts right now still vaping strong. I'm really loving this thing by now i would have used up 3-4 mega 510 battery's but this thing just takes the punishment like a champ. ill be posting more as i beat this up more an more. hoog you need to order a batch of these batterys asap the only thing that could make this any better is to have 2 then id never ever be with out a battery ready to take a beating. i cant even put in to words how much i like this battery 2 of these is all i need an a few cartomizers an some juice.

Last edited:

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
I think I just need to have MadVapes bill and send me the most recent MOD or to die for goody he gets in. Just ordered mine too, even tho I took an oath not to order anything this week.. :)
this kit makes me wish i bought it first n not bought all these standard 510's and mega 510's 2 just was not enough to last me all day not even with a pcc with mega batterys i cant seem to empty this battery thow. still vaping like a fog machine even as i type this.

016 + 510 cartomizers = heaven

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
opened the box and started vaping at 11:30am today an still running strong an its 9:30 so im at 10 hours and where not talking a little useage i havent put this thing down for more then a few mins at a time if at all. multimeter is reading 3.5 volts at this point im about to go to bed an i dont plan to put this on charge so i can see how long it will last.

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Ok...I am ordering mine NOW...you all have convinced me!....I kill a regular 510 battery in less than an hour! Sometimes 30 minutes...Everytime we go out I get stuck with all 4 batteries dead...I was going to order another 510 kit...but...hehehe
this sounds like it will be an awesome addition ...

Did anyone ever figure out if the atty pops out of the cone and can be replaced?

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
YAY!!!!!!!....I ordered mine!!! Yay!!!.........Yeah....someone wake Mark UP!!! LOL

I had to wait to order my 5v PT...and a couple other things but thats OK!!!

I work online for pennies(literally 2 cents a pop) for ChaCha and thats how I pay for my stuffs LOL...or my hubby would be having a cow....because I am totally addicted to see it-BUY IT!!! I actually am really fast as a expeditor for ChaCha and I make about $20.00 or more a day...LOL ( I know, peanuts) but since I'm home with my 2 year old...I may as well be making a little mad money!! SO-I will be ordering the rest of the stuff I want in a few days maybe a week...

SO- Sorry for some of the smaller orders Mark but I am really into instant gratification and I can't help it!! I see it --I want it---I cash out on my ChaCha online site thingy --and i order hehehe!

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
YAY!!!!!!!....I ordered mine!!! Yay!!!.........Yeah....someone wake Mark UP!!! LOL

I had to wait to order my 5v PT...and a couple other things but thats OK!!!

I work online for pennies(literally 2 cents a pop) for ChaCha and thats how I pay for my stuffs LOL...or my hubby would be having a cow....because I am totally addicted to see it-BUY IT!!! I actually am really fast as a expeditor for ChaCha and I make about $20.00 or more a day...LOL ( I know, peanuts) but since I'm home with my 2 year old...I may as well be making a little mad money!! SO-I will be ordering the rest of the stuff I want in a few days maybe a week...

SO- Sorry for some of the smaller orders Mark but I am really into instant gratification and I can't help it!! I see it --I want it---I cash out on my ChaCha online site thingy --and i order hehehe!

I do the same thing, lol. Little bit of money, little bit of stuff.

I almost have my husband convinced that I need this too, lol. He's highly suspect, and thinks I can wait til payday, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can order sooner.

But then again he's eyeing a new laptop....and what's $50 compared to what he'll spend on one of those?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread