HelloTech 016's (like eGo but 1200mah batt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
So these pups are going to be here tomorrow and we bought them without seeing them first but they're from 'Hello' who make the sit and go pt's and we've been really happy with. We have faith that they will be a great product.. We promise that we will post whatever info we can after receiving them :)

Not sure about eGo compatibility as we haven't received those yet..

hoog

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
I think they may be like these: F-16 electronic cigarette

The cone and the atty look like they are integrated into one piece. We'll see next week.

Sorry about the link out to another vendor (for illustrative purposes only).

Hmmmm....might not be ego part compatible if the atty/cone is one piece then. But, still interested.:)

I'll have to check back later to see.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I do know that they'll use a regular 510 atty and I think the cone is mostly decorative.

Edit: So we got these in today.. Very nicely made and lightweight for the anticipated 1300mah battery life.. I was incorrect about the cone portion as it actually is an atomizer. With the cone removed, a regular 510 atomizer can be used but you lose the decorative aspect of the cone.. But still a nice looking comfortable to hold unit..

Will update more later after I beat one up..

hoog

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Ughhh I can't keep F5'in all day LOl when is our chance to order one and beat it up TOO lol. I have other stuff to do..so waiting at the store all day isn't going to work so well for me lol.

Hoog pretty please when will these hit the store to be checked out?

Also, Gift certificates..if their bought do they come with email confirmation and the numbers to use right away for another member?

I am tad scared of ordering..I have been good for a bit..this might launch me off into my bi-weekly spending again haha..but dang you got a lot of good stuff.

Last edited:

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
I do know that they'll use a regular 510 atty and I think the cone is mostly decorative.

Edit: So we got these in today.. Very nicely made and lightweight for the anticipated 1300mah battery life.. I was incorrect about the cone portion as it actually is an atomizer. With the cone removed, a regular 510 atomizer can be used but you lose the decorative aspect of the cone.. But still a nice looking comfortable to hold unit..

Will update more later after I beat one up..

hoog

Yeah, I still wanna order one, cone or not, lol. I am so dead when my husband sits down to do the bills and sees the little "surprise" expenses :evil:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
F5 FT5 F5 HEHE Hooooooooog my finger has an owie

wondering automatic or manual oh so many questions..silver black or white oh so many more lol what about those 510 cartomizers..thank goodness everything didn't land at once lol

OH NO I don't think Hoog loves me/us anymore..either that or he is having way too much fun with everything that came in the mail!!!

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Would be nice to know if these are true 3.7V devices or if they are restricted to 3.2V like the ego/Riva.

A price would be cool too :)

Well I would bet Hoog has the most curious modders mind LOL so your answers are probably coming BUT dang it lol I wanna buy one lol...I have wasted so much time just f5in lol. Probably when he puts them up for sale- I wont be around lol. I have been waiting for these babies... ever since I posted before..checking the Inventory notes daily lol..and now that their here.... he intends on torturing me lol f5 oW f5 ow f5 ow lol

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Ughhh I can't keep F5'in all day LOl when is our chance to order one and beat it up TOO lol. I have other stuff to do..so waiting at the store all day isn't going to work so well for me lol.

Hoog pretty please when will these hit the store to be checked out?

Also, Gift certificates..if their bought do they come with email confirmation and the numbers to use right away for another member?

I am tad scared of ordering..I have been good for a bit..this might launch me off into my bi-weekly spending again haha..but dang you got a lot of good stuff.

Yes, you get a code emailed to you right away for gift certificates.. hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread