HelloTech 016's (like eGo but 1200mah batt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ld952

Jun 6, 2010
mpls, MN
Has anyone getting less vapor after using 3 or 4 days. I have been using the kit for 4 days, and seem like it getting less vapor, feel the air flow getting clogged from the atty and the cone. Also am using the PTB not the polly.I clean the atty every night by boiling it and pump the hot water from the side at catridge to the end of battery connector, and blow out while block the battery's hole hoping it blow the juice out between the cone and atty. I think that is where the air flow for hello016 correct me if am wrong. Also I don't have regular atty to test, so wonder if you more vapor with regular atty.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
90% of the time I've had a cartomizer on mine, and other times have been dripping and haven't noticed a drop in vapor at all. Been using for about 2 weeks and the battery seems as strong as the 1st day.

Has anyone getting less vapor after using 3 or 4 days. I have been using the kit for 4 days, and seem like it getting less vapor, feel the air flow getting clogged from the atty and the cone. Also am using the PTB not the polly.I clean the atty every night by boiling it and pump the hot water from the side at catridge to the end of battery connector, and blow out while block the battery's hole hoping it blow the juice out between the cone and atty. I think that is where the air flow for hello016 correct me if am wrong. Also I don't have regular atty to test, so wonder if you more vapor with regular atty.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Thanks, I do seem to be vaping alot more with this new toy. I will try the USB charge if it continues to be a problem. The wall charger does appear to be working proper though as far as charge time and lights but I don't have a voltmeter to check the voltage. I will keep a closer watch on the time and post again tomorrow. I have two batteries so I will charge one on my usb and the other on the wall charger and see what happens.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com

Boil it every night... Maybe that's why your having a problem. I just rinse them in hot water when I change flavors.

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
Ok, just had to send in a ticket to Mad Vapes on my 016. Worked perfectly for 3 weeks, and tonight, it would not cut off. I had to unscrew the atty to stop it, tried it again, and the atty fired up the minute I screwed it in. I let it go thinking it would cut off at 20 seconds, but had to unscrew the atty after a 45 second burn. It seems like the button is stuck on and the cutoff is failing. I had been using for about an hour after taking if off the charger when this started. I have two batteries, so I used each one every other day. Now I am afraid to use the one that is malfunctioning one because the battery seems to be always "on".

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
AHHHHHHH! A DUCK!!!

oh... that sucks. My 510 batts do that sometimes, I just give em' a few sharp taps on the desk usually un-sticks the switch. Not hard enough to even chip the paint or scratch anything.

Mine has been very rugged, dropped it a few times rolled over it whilst changing my brake rotors and put a big ol' scratch in it. I haven't had any problems other than the wall charger not working. Mine actually died, no lights. The usb works great so, meh. I love this thing. I carry a 510 with me just in case. My second hello batt is on it's way here.

whitehand

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 9, 2009
Big D
pintail, This is what happened to me fresh out of the box... on my first charge when I used the wall AC to USB charger combination. Have had no problems with the replacement battery since I now only use the USB charger connected to my laptop. I am going on my third week.

Were you or have have you been using the wall AC adptor part?

ld952

Jun 6, 2010
mpls, MN
Now my 016 kit work fine, and most of the time i dripp. Just ordered LR atty and drip tip. Probably am gonna try to boil the atty weekly or every 2 weeks. The think plastic starts to came off, but I prefer the shiny black color under the plastic. Also is it ok to use 100% VG instead mixing with water 20/80? I bought the VG 6 oz from Walmart for $2.50, wonder is it safe to use that mix with high mg or do I need to do 20/80 water/VG then mix with high mg ejuice. Other than that, the 016 kit still rock.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
Don't mix with water. If you want to thin it out use PG, not water. I personally never boil my attys just run hot tap water through them and blow them out, then dry over night. Never had a problem this way and it cleans the flavors out fine. Except for oil based flavors like cinnamon, hard time getting them out. Don't boil them unless you have a burnt taste coming from a certain atty and if you don't burn them dry you won't get a burnt taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread