HelloTech 016's (like eGo but 1200mah batt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
its a standard 510 connection i personaly use only cartomizers on it.

Attachments

• GED.jpg
    GED.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Decided to just go for it and I ordered a kit. If the battery lasts as long as I'm reading, then I think a single battery will do until payday again. :laugh:

Priced right...and can be used with standard 510 atty's too. The only thing left to know, and that is threw experience alone, is how many charge cycles it can take before it quits taking a good charge.

Looking forward to my first mod.:blush:

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
*pouts* I'm broke and I haven't even ordered one....I might have to spring for the whole kit.

But hey, I could always use an extra charger, adapter & a couple attys. And I see the LR's are on their way.

Now I know how my kids feel in a toy store, I have got to balance the needs and wants. I really want to need this :D

2 days I think til payday....

opyrus

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
New York
id like to let everyone know if your using 510 cartomizers on the 016 and you have been using the cartomizer for several weeks you may begin to notice the light flashing some times. you may begin to think its the battery dieing but it is not its the cartomizer shorting out its just getting old might wanna switch it out soon. mine started doing this yesterday i had begun to think it was the battery but if you put another addy on it or even no addy it works fine again so that just leaves the old cartomizer. it seems to be an on an off issue with older cartomizers just keep in mind its not the battery is just time to think about opening up a new cartomizer.

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Ok..it's here and this is really weird after days of reading everyones posts ...everyone says that they just opened the box and started using it...and that it came 99% charged (someone that ...above)...Mine is dead..and the part where the atty screws into the battery is dirty on both the atty and the battery end...I cleaned it of course..and I guess I will now charge it :(..and wait to play with it.

Should I be concerned or am I just being a picky-worry wart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread