HELP!!! VAPE EMERGENCY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jistjul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I quit smoking in 2013. Once my super-sensitive taste buds kicked in, all e-liquids began tasting too perfumey/chemically for me and I was only able to vape one flavor - Ahlusion's Tiramisu. I have tried nearly every other incarnation of Tiramisu, and other flavors, and this is the only thing I can vape. Now they are closing, and I do not know what I am going to do. If someone could tell me who has a similar quality tiramisu, or how I could DIY it - that would be fabulous. I do not know what I am going to do!!!

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I quit smoking in 2013. Once my super-sensitive taste buds kicked in, all e-liquids began tasting too perfumey/chemically for me and I was only able to vape one flavor - Ahlusion's Tiramisu. I have tried nearly every other incarnation of Tiramisu, and other flavors, and this is the only thing I can vape. Now they are closing, and I do not know what I am going to do. If someone could tell me who has a similar quality tiramisu, or how I could DIY it - that would be fabulous. I do not know what I am going to do!!!
    Have you asked Ahlusion if they will give you the recipe after they are no longer selling it?

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Have you tried FA Tiramisu? I don't vape dessert flavors, but, per @HeadInClouds description:

"FA Tiramisu (Booster): Tiramisu (rightfully) has a reputation as one of FA’s best flavorings. It’s the bold flavor of strong coffee, dark bittersweet chocolate, creamy mascarpone, and a little vanilla cake. It's strong and just lightly sweet. Many people enjoy it standalone at 2% or less. For milder, sweeter tiramisu, use 1% Tiramisu with Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream, perhaps some fruits (raspberry! strawberry! apricot!), maybe Caramel, etc."

Good luck!

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Now they are closing, and I do not know what I am going to do.

I didn't even know they were closing. I just placed an order a couple of weeks ago and there was no announcement or anything... What a shame. :cry:

jistjul

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2013
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Have you tried FA Tiramisu? I don't vape dessert flavors, but, per @HeadsInClouds description:

"FA Tiramisu (Booster): Tiramisu (rightfully) has a reputation as one of FA’s best flavorings. It’s the bold flavor of strong coffee, dark bittersweet chocolate, creamy mascarpone, and a little vanilla cake. It's strong and just lightly sweet. Many people enjoy it standalone at 2% or less. For milder, sweeter tiramisu, use 1% Tiramisu with Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream, perhaps some fruits (raspberry! strawberry! apricot!), maybe Caramel, etc."

Good luck!

Thanks! I think I will try this!

jistjul

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2013
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    I didn't even know they were closing. I just placed an order a couple of weeks ago and there was no announcement or anything... What a shame. :cry:

They just announced it today. They are still taking orders through 9/9/20.

jistjul

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2013
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Have you asked Ahlusion if they will give you the recipe after they are no longer selling it?

Yep. No response yet. Also asked for their recommendation of where to begin crafting my own flavor, since they have been mixing it to my specifications for 7 years!

jistjul

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2013
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Just did a google search on tiramisu flavour concentrates in the states and quite a few came up. Do a google search and take ur pick. I've not tried and so cant really say if they are any good but worth a try.

Me too - so overwhelmed!!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Thanks! I think I will try this!

Good luck. I like FA because their flavorings are diketone free and very authentic-tasting. But Tiramisu is strong, so be careful. I would add some cream to it--and mix low. Very low. :)

jistjul

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2013
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Good luck. I like FA because their flavorings are diketone free and very authentic-tasting. But Tiramisu is strong, so be careful. I would add some cream to it--and mix low. Very low. :)

I am now on Wizard Labs and have flavors for the ingredients in tiramisu, plus the FA boost concentrate and TFA concentrate in my cart. My husband wants to try to create a flavor to my individual tastes (he's a 6th grade science teacher bored after online learning - God help us! hahaha).

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    (he's a 6th grade science teacher bored after online learning - God help us! hahaha).
    Science%20Teacher%20Playground%20Duty.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread