HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
I have been vaping VG liquids since early March and I have used numerous liqiuds from numerous suppliers. I got got an order from VikingVapor and after about five mins. of vaping this stuff is clogging my throat, leaving a sicking film on the inside of my mouth and a foul taste almost like grease. There is no sweetness NONE at all in any of the 4 flavors I got. I have used to much VG base and this is not vg. I don't know what they have sent me, but I am really worried. I just sent them an email hopefully I hear back. I honestly believe they have used the health glyserin, the type that is a skin condictioner.
VikingVapor has so graciously taken care of this problem, excellent customer service.

Last edited:

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
The glycerin you're talking about is what you want. I get mine either at CVS in the cosmetics/skin, care aisle or at wal-mart by the rubbing alcohol. Wilton (for cake decorating and such) carries glycerin, too. Some people use that and personally, I don't see/taste a difference. I can't remember if wilton's is labeled USP or not but the ones in the pharmacies that I get is.

I actually find that If I don't have enough VG in my juice, I get a very dry mouth, sore throat and a pasty film in my mouth. This is usually cured by a quick glass of water and is at its worst in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread