Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The last time someone reported this issue (with a luxe, not a luxe 2) the person has inserted on of the batteries the wrong way, giving "battery error" on the screen. In most dual battery regulated mods, one battery goes positive up and the other positive down, making sure you have each one in the correct orientation. There should be "+" and "-" signs on the mod where you place the batteries.

If this isn't your problem, then clean both the + and - contacts on the mod very well and also clean the + and - contacts on the batteries very well. very well....with rubbing alcohol.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    The last time someone reported this issue (with a luxe, not a luxe 2) the person has inserted on of the batteries the wrong way, giving "battery error" on the screen. In most dual battery regulated mods, one battery goes positive up and the other positive down, making sure you have each one in the correct orientation. There should be "+" and "-" signs on the mod where you place the batteries.

If this isn't your problem, then clean both the + and - contacts on the mod very well and also clean the + and - contacts on the batteries very well. very well....with rubbing alcohol.

This ^^

Videos I checked show this as one battery + is up and one battery + is down

Codrin Burlacu

Sep 5, 2022

it still wont work I did all those things.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    it still wont work I did all those things.

That's a bummer to hear.

If it were my mod, I would flash the latest firmware on it to see if that fixes the issue. Vaporesso site shows they have firmware version 1.02 for download. I understand people don't like doing that for fear they will brick their mod but in a case like this, assuming you exhaust all other solutions, you already have a brick on your hands. Even if you already have version 1.02, I would still flash it.

Of course, if you tried everything to no avail and if flashing the firmware doesn't solve the issue, or if you don't want to flash the firmware, return the mod if you can or buy a new one if you can't.

If you are interested in flashing the firwmare, see the following page. Be sure to download the Luxe II firmware, not the Luxe firmware!

Reactions: DavidOck
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread