Hi ECF! Giveaway of the new released ARES 2 LE MTL RTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
First I am not an Innokin representative, nor - IMHO - is a current contest thread normally used to post about your fraustrations concerning a previous contest held as a giveaway, but privately through a PM /DM . . . However even with that said, I see your fraustration and how upset you are . . .

So - If I maybe so bold to suggest - Take A Breath - there are a few people around ECF that can help you with PayPal (aka "paypoop") all you need to do is ask (just not in a contest thread).

Until then all you need to do is to claim your last win - the Sceptre - is send an email reply to the Innokin customer service who sent the claim form (I think her name is Monica) - and tell her the problem you are having with using PP. I know for a fact that she l (as all of Innokin reps will do) will assist you through the process to claim your prize or provide an alternative method.

Also, you can contact @Innokin_timmy (aka "Lexi") right here on ECF via a PM/DM or on the Innokin Forum and she will undoubtly help too.

Really hope this information is helpful to you and anyone else who has this kind of problem in the future . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

I was asking them/he or she because it is Innokin doing this thread, same as the Innokin Spectre, if it was any other name brand company besides Innokin I wouldn't of said anything/nada, this is the only way I knew how to ask them about that problem, because I've already written Innokin at least 5 times already with NO RESPONSE ! So I saw-fit to ask them in here ! ty !

CraigPate

Sep 21, 2020
Hi ECF!
1). Visit the ARES2 LE product page on ECF. Done!
2). Please let us know what do you like about this ARES2 LE version. I love the sand blasted version, I also love the subtle branding on the version 2. Can’t wait to see it in person

3). Please share this giveaway with your ECF friends. Thank you very much! I don’t have any friends on here as I’m a new member and only use this site to read reviews etc, I will be more than happy to review the product once I receive it! Thanks for the opportunity ☺️
4). If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the ARES2 LE.

Hope you all doing well! ;)
We're back with another new release product - ARES 2 LE giveaway!

H9WlZRt.jpg

Improved Main Features:
Available in two new colors, Onyx and Flint in both the 22mm and 24mm versions.
Removing the base knurling pattern to continue the classy, high end look.
Limited the branding on the bell, subtler than the original.
Improved the look and durability of our mouthpieces.
Adding a T2 Torx tool allowing you to remove the top cap screws.

More info, please visit: ARES2 LE
YMAsbXJ.jpg

Enter this giveaway for your chance to win two colors of it.
5 winners will be randomly drawn! ;)

How to Enter:
1). Visit the ARES2 LE product page on ECF.
2). Please let us know what do you like about this ARES2 LE version.
3). Please share this giveaway with your ECF friends. Thank you very much!
If you could share a photo of it on ECF or any other places that would be appreciated a lot!

eUEYPY6.jpg

Notes:

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.
• Only one post per person, please! Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF on Sept. 29th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. The FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.
• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on Sept. 29th, 2020 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining!
Hope you have a great weekend!. ;)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
done

I really like the black version and I can see how the sleek design would appeal to most

@Uncle @SP013 @stols001 @liblue1 @Uranus On Fire @Opinionated @La_Navidad @Anise @EnzoVape @AngeNZ @sonicbomb @AlSok @masrock @tailland @Sara Love @jdy

If you could share a photo of it on ECF or any other places that would be appreciated a lot!

of course, always enjoy doing unboxing and first impression videos and the later reviews after using it for awhile

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Done

The deck, driptips and fill system are great

@Treece @virginiagardenia @washere

Sure, no problem

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I was asking them/he or she because it is Innokin doing this thread, same as the Innokin Spectre, if it was any other name brand company besides Innokin I wouldn't of said anything/nada, this is the only way I knew how to ask them about that problem, because I've already written Innokin at least 5 times already with NO RESPONSE ! So I saw-fit to ask them in here ! ty !
Hi @vicsch , sorry for not being able to reply you earlier. I have just confirmed with my colleague about your email. She told me that she have replied already. Please check it when you can. As for the paypal paypment, FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. If you can not make it now, it's okay, we can still send you the prize package. You can make it when you have found a way to pay that lowest fee to it. Any other questions, please feel free to pm me or email to contest@innokin.com. Thank you!

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Thank u bunches for ur
Hi @vicsch , sorry for not being able to reply you earlier. I have just confirmed with my colleague about your email. She told me that she have replied already. Please check it when you can. As for the paypal paypment, FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. If you can not make it now, it's okay, we can still send you the prize package. You can make it when you have found a way to pay that lowest fee to it. Any other questions, please feel free to pm me or email to contest@innokin.com.
Thank u bunches for ur response & the email address, I went ahead & used it & emailed the info. to them !

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Hi @vicsch , sorry for not being able to reply you earlier. I have just confirmed with my colleague about your email. She told me that she have replied already. Please check it when you can. As for the paypal paypment, FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. If you can not make it now, it's okay, we can still send you the prize package. You can make it when you have found a way to pay that lowest fee to it. Any other questions, please feel free to pm me or email to contest@innokin.com. Thank you!
Thank u bunches for ur response & the email address, I emailed them ! U were very helpful to me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread