Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hey guys! Received my juice shipment last week! Tried the Blue-Zazz for the first time today!! Delicious!!

Awesome, glad you like it. It's definitely a popular flavor. Just FYI, I just got through adding 59 new tanks to the website. Pic coming in the new tank thread shortly. :toast:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Awesome, glad you like it. It's definitely a popular flavor. Just FYI, I just got through adding 59 new tanks to the website. Pic coming in the new tank thread shortly. :toast:

Stop torturing me!! Lol! Can't wait to get my hands on my spider! It should here tomorrow!! You know I have to take a look!! :danger:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
From our newsletter...

HDV is having a HUGE, month long birthday celebration!
10% off EVERYTHING in the store (Code: BDAY)
50% OFF all e-liquids WITH* the purchase of a Vamo, Tesla or Evic APV.
25% OFF all e-liquids without the purchase of an APV kit (Code: THIRTY1 ).

Good through midnight (MST) March 31, 2013
*Please read carefully. We are offering 50% off our e-liquids with the purchase of a Vamo kit($59), Tesla($79), or Evic Kit(On sale right now for $99.99--down from $139.99), meaning you have to purchase a kit in the order to get the discount. If you should happen to use the FIFTYOFF code without purchasing a kit we will refund your order back as Store Credit, sorry.

Never fear though, if you still need your nic fix but not a new, snazzy rig, we're offering 25% off all e-liquids with coupon code: THIRTY1

Kindly allow 5-7 business days for your e-liquid order processing, as you know all our liquids are custom made per your order and these sales are ALWAYS high order volume times.

For those who make their own e-liquids (DIY) or have their eye on that certain pyrex tank we are offering 10% off your entire order with code: BDAY

We also have some great new products on the site (Tesla APV, Vamo V2 APV, Efest IMR Batteries, new DIY flavors and equipment, new pyrex drip tips, and 60 new pyrex tanks) and more rolling out in the coming weeks ,so stay tuned. =)

We rely on you heavily on word of mouth referral, so please feel free to re-post this in your favorite forum or social media outlet. That being said, when you re-post this sale, please cut and paste the entire sale so people understand the different coupon codes being offered.

Our cart system doesn't allow coupon codes to be stacked, sorry.

Thank you,
John & Jen
High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Sounds good, but if you got her one too, then she can't be too mad. =)

Hmm...gosh I just got the ego twist. My girlfriend will get upset if I get the vamo already. Decisions...decisions...oh well. Maybe just juices this time. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Yep! 10ml each of Red White n Blue, Blue Jazz, and Banana Split!!!
...maybe I shoulda got 30ml's. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

That blue-zazz is so good I got 30ml. But on the bright side you have all month to order more! Love the RWB too but just got restocked on that! Don't cha love a good sale!

powpowmeow

May 13, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: thread deleted as per member request

Inspector

Oct 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hello, Ive been anxiously; watching your store front, anticipating unflavored Nic coming back in stock....Any updates on availability of wiz lab nic?...ive used MFS Nic for three years and it is great, no complaints, however a friend shared a sample of yours with me and it was incredible!!! and better priced, so I'm gonna order 500ml please get back with me and let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread