Status
Not open for further replies.
Any current sales or coupon codes? I'm about to place an order. Made my first purchase from highdesert during the black friday sales and was extremely pleased with the products and customer service.

I'm about to submit my order also!! oh well, "upgrading" to eGo 1100mah CE4 Kit!! (upgrading from a tececig :p) I cant wait to get this kit!! Maybe i should have tried some juice...any sample packs? I didn't see any on the website.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I placed an order today for my SIL & bro. LOL they better use those twists. Is the shipping time fast or ? Just curious. I need to make up a ecig care package and send to Missouri.

I'll get this out in the morning. Thank you kindly for your business.

-John

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Any current sales or coupon codes? I'm about to place an order. Made my first purchase from highdesert during the black friday sales and was extremely pleased with the products and customer service.

We have the standard 5% discount with code: ECF05

Thank you kindly for your repeat business, that IMO is the highest complement we can get. =) :toast:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I'm about to submit my order also!! oh well, "upgrading" to eGo 1100mah CE4 Kit!! (upgrading from a tececig :p) I cant wait to get this kit!! Maybe i should have tried some juice...any sample packs? I didn't see any on the website.

Our new cart system is kinda weird on the sample packs, still working on it. :toast::vapor:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
My order arrived Monday. Thank you for the speedy order. I cannot wait to try my Nature Flavors. Most importantly, is being able to send SIL & bro a twist to get them started in their vaping journey.

So happy to hear it. I wish them both the best of luck on quitting. Thank you for your business. :toast:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
31% Off All E-liquids (Code: JUICE)
7% off all other products (Code: SE7VN)

Good through midnight MDT February 24, 2013

Use code: JUICE at checkout. Please allow 5 business days for order processing, as you know all our liquids are custom made per your order and these sales are ALWAYS high order volume times.

For those who make their own e-liquids (DIY) or have their eye on that certain pyrex tank we are offering 7% off your entire order with code: SE7VN

We rely on you heavily for word of mouth referral, so please feel free to re-post this in your favorite forum or social media outlet.

We also have some great new products on the site and more rolling out this week so stay tuned. =)

Thank you,
John & Jen
High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread