High Voltage?? Not sure which devices this stuff is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Confused! Love the Nhaler juices I've tried so far and keep seeing raves about the high voltage. Is that only for the mac-daddy pv's or would they be suitable in my screwdrivers?? I don't think they are high voltage devices but kinda new to this!

I did pass the 30 day mark this week! Over 30 days since I touched an analog! So darn happy about that after smoking over 25yrs!

Thanks in advance for input!!! :D

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I have a vx2,901,kr808 and a 510.. I get the BEST perfomance ever with these on the high voltage juice.. half the nicotine..no lose of flavor same if not more throat hit and MUCH MORE vapor!!!! I do however see more of a difference on 510 and kr808 =)
Go for it.. I promise you will not regret it.. I am having a hard time using any other juices now.. my 510 is now a 510 on steriods I can even use my non manual batteries again.. LOVE it!!:thumbs:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi, neighbor!!

Thanks for quick reply! Sorry to sound dumb but all the letters/numbers confuse me a bit (I'm educated but kinda new to e-cig stuff). My screwdriver is a classic which I think is called an 801... Tried the mini which I think is 901 but liked the classic better. I don't know about the volts though.

I assume the 901 and 510's are not high voltage devices but still work great with the juice?? I'm so tempted to try them but wasn't sure if they'd be friendly with my screwdriver.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Actually they were produced for these high voltage mods and personal vapers like the SD!! Drew has his own Mod coming out soon also!
I bought by accident because when I saw high voltage I thought it was high nicotine or super vapor not even paying attention to anything to do with volts.. LOL my stupidity BUT I soon learned that this HV juice made my mini's super charged lol
High Voltage was made to burn better on higher volt so that the juice didnt get a burned flavor and you didnt have to drip as much on the Screwdriver, prodigy, GG or Mod with higher vamps and not lose vapor, flavor or get nicotine highs!
You will be doing your SD a favor by using this juice! And yourself.. you can try it for 4.00 in sample size.. beware your about to get hooked.. =)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
I assume the 901 and 510's are not high voltage devices but still work great with the juice?? I'm so tempted to try them but wasn't sure if they'd be friendly with my screwdriver.
yes will def work!!
also do you have a 801 or a screwdriver with 801 adapter? The juice iwll work for both.. I personally do not own a SD or an 801 but its fabulous on my penstyle and 510!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, thanks - you guys have sold me! HAVE to try them next!

I don't have an adapter for my screwdriver... I use the classic which is 801 I think, no adapter for it. I do love it so!

Off to order some HV samples, thanks for replies!! I have been watching with bated breath of news about the new mod Drew has coming out - very exciting!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Laurel,
Thanks for your interest and congrats on your 30 days, thats fantastic!!!!! Needvap answered your questions faster and better than I could of...I developed the HV liquid mostly with the 801 on a couple different mods and also some other attys (901 and 510)
... I suggest you try this
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/11421-cart-mod-better-refilling.html#post176708

This changed the way I used carts DRAMATICALLY...Thanks for your interest in my products and I hope you love them...
Drew

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hey Laurel,
Thanks for your interest and congrats on your 30 days, thats fantastic!!!!! Needvap answered your questions faster and better than I could of...I developed the HV liquid mostly with the 801 on a couple different mods and also some other attys (901 and 510)
... I suggest you try this
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/11421-cart-mod-better-refilling.html#post176708

This changed the way I used carts DRAMATICALLY...Thanks for your interest in my products and I hope you love them...
Drew

Ditto. That cart mod on my 510 made an UNBELIEVABLE difference. Vape all you want - no burnt taste and the carts last MUCH longer between top offs:thumbs:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I too tried the straw mod but I don't think I did it quite right and gave up.... Will have to try again. I too am loving the pyramid tea bags... Thankfully my husband drinks the stuff so I have an unlimited supply ;)

Thanks so much for the advice... I ordered but alas.... the Paypal fiasco! I will try those juices though just as soon as I can!!!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey thanks Drew! Glad you mentioned the straw mod!!

I had tried and discounted but since you mentioned I gave it another whirl and I see a HUGE improvement over how long in between top offs... I 'think' the first time I tried it I cut the straw a tad short causing it to flood.

Dark Angel.... You may want to give that another try when you're bored... I'm using my pyramid tea bags with the straw mod and LOVING it!

Thanks!!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hey thanks Drew! Glad you mentioned the straw mod!!

I had tried and discounted but since you mentioned I gave it another whirl and I see a HUGE improvement over how long in between top offs... I 'think' the first time I tried it I cut the straw a tad short causing it to flood.

Dark Angel.... You may want to give that another try when you're bored... I'm using my pyramid tea bags with the straw mod and LOVING it!

Thanks!!
Yeah the straw mod is a bit tricky to get right but when you do it rocks. The hard part for me was getting the right amount of poly.

Tried the Pyramid Bags and they didn't work any better than plain poly for me (901 & 510.)

Now I gotta try the Pyramid Bags with the straw! Do you use the whole bag as usual or cut it down to make room for the straw? I'm using a coffee stirrer and a whole bag seems pretty tight.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Straw Mod didnt fly with me either..lol
maybe I will try again with some tea bags. OR I will just wait for Drew's Mod!!
But if its that good with the High Voltage juice I can only imagine how good my 510 is gonna be!
Quite honestly ever since I got the kr808 passthrough (using with green carts and HV dripped on them) I havent touched my 510 =( poor thing!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use an SD classic which is HUGE 801... 2 pyramid tea bags... rolled/folded/trimmed... In the mini which is 901 I used one tea bag. I found that rolling a little looser was better. When I added the straw I just chopped off a small bit of the tea bag to allow for the coffee stirrer.

I gotta say, day two with the straw and I'm still pretty darn amazed at how well it wicks.... still topping way less today!

If at first we don't suceed, try, try again :)

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Not sure you need another :thumbs: for the high voltage, but I'm throwing mine in anyway...lol

I ordered a 510 kit from nhaler and since it came with two free samples (I guess they're sample size, not really sure) I picked the pralines and cream and a HV vanilla, and they're both great! I don't know whats in the HV, but I'm wondering if he will sell me a keg of it.

For those questioning the Straw Mod and Teabag etc.
I went from a 510 and tried those mods to a 5v device. NO comparison at all imho.
I have since tried Drews HV juice in a 510 (just cause) and although better than any juice I used when was using the 510 it is nothing like a true HV Vape.
The 5v dev. I have is abit of a pita and I too am waiting impatiently for Drew's device, as if it follows his CS and QC with juice it will surely be a GREAT device.

Nick

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
i could never get that little straw mod to work for me. i gave up on it. i am using pyramid tea bags in my carts now and they rock. lots of vapor and everything seems to taste better then it did with the poly filling

You are truly an Angel! And yeah, I'm partial to the Dark kind ;-)

The straw mod is good but hard to get right and takes up valuable space in my little 510 carts, so I tried the PTB method. The straw was good - the PTBs are GREAT! :thumbs:

Started using them in my 801 when I'm not dripping it and they work great there too (no more burnt poly- yuck). I did have to stuff a very tiny ball of poly into the bottom of the 801 cart to get it to just the right height, but now it vapes and vapes and vapes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread