Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I have a bottle of 6mg nic sitting here from 6/24 and it's only honey colored whereas my GCD in 6mg from the same time is dark coffee colored so I doubt it...
Same here - not pale/light honey, but not dark as in blackish. The Banana Pudding is twice as dark.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Same here - not pale/light honey, but not dark as in blackish. The Banana Pudding is twice as dark.

Having to bite the bullet and vaping the very well steeped Creme Brulee Noggin sent me to try..It's very honey colored..not dark at all. Good too, but a far shot from ACB imo.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I feel the need to ETA that last post..but since this one will deals directly with ACB..I'll just post anew.
I don't mess around with eliquids anymore. I do on occasion try so called premium juice lines,..to then be disappointed in them because,
a) they had a harsh base, or
b) they lacked in flavor.
These Nicoticket eliquids are smooth as silk,..flavor is the bomb,..and I could recommend this ACB and feel I didn't waste someones time and money. Sure, there are other premium eliquids out there. ACB deserves a top shelf status imo for it's flavor,..price,..and the smooth base and non peppery nicotine Clark uses.
Looking forward to ACB having a "must have in my rotation" when it is available all the time.
Cheers Nicoticket ACB Vapers ..y'all know premium when you vape it for sure! :toast:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
They are both 'must haves' for me. I have more ACB steeping than CB since CB is always available.

I haven't tried mixing my ACB with anything yet, Pen. Seems wrong somehow, but now you have me curious. Mix it I will.

ACB is "stand alone" imho.
No way I would trash it my frankenmixing it.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
It's quite good mixed with the Wakonda...(I think Distorto calls this a Caramel Mochiatta?)

I've dabbled with a little Radio tossed on some ACB and find it quite good too!

Thnx but if I mix Wakonda with anything it will be the Creme Brulee. I don't have enough ACB to experiment with. That would be Abby Normal. :D

AbbyNormal.jpg

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
I have a 60 ml bottle of ACB that still has the plastic on it from when I purchased it back in November. As long as I have Wakonda and CB to mix with it the ACB won't be opened. To me, this mix tastes almost identical to ACB so I'm letting the ACB steep.

I just ordered more ACB, but would like to know what ratio of Wakonda to CB you are using to get there. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I have a 60 ml bottle of ACB that still has the plastic on it from when I purchased it back in November. As long as I have Wakonda and CB to mix with it the ACB won't be opened. To me, this mix tastes almost identical to ACB so I'm letting the ACB steep.

You really need to pop that seal to let the steeping begin. Not tops off but to let some air in and shake the hell out of it. NT can't be much different from any other juice.
I've had Ahl stay unsteeped for 3 months..pop the seal and it was as if it was FOOB.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
You really need to pop that seal to let the steeping begin. Not tops off but to let some air in and shake the hell out of it. NT can't be much different from any other juice.
I've had Ahl stay unsteeped for 3 months..pop the seal and it was as if it was FOOB.

Don't know about that. I order a LOT of GCD because I like 4-6 months steep on it. I get my order, open the purple bubble mailer and stuff (not exaggerating) the bottles in their bubble envelopes into my steeping drawer(s) not to be seen again until the light amber color turns a dark coffee color. Never opened the bottles. Never exposed to sun. There is more air in the glass bottles than the old plastic bottles so I expect the steep to be the same if not faster...

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Don't know about that. I order a LOT of GCD because I like 4-6 months steep on it. I get my order, open the purple bubble mailer and stuff (not exaggerating) the bottles in their bubble envelopes into my steeping drawer(s) not to be seen again until the light amber color turns a dark coffee color. Never opened the bottles. Never exposed to sun. There is more air in the glass bottles than the old plastic bottles so I expect the steep to be the same if not faster...

I'll take that as gospel then Kogijiki...Ahl is a totally different animal for sure.

ETA:

The Wakonda I have is in a plastic bottle and is coffee colored. It has to be several months old. Very good on it's own tbh. :p

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Keith, for me, I mix it 50/50. It's not as caramelly as ACB but pretty damned close.

My mix was 1/3 Wakonda to 2/3 CB..Perfect imo.

Thanks! I needed an idea of where to start even though I pretty much eyeball the amounts - magma testing here we come . . . . . :?:

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I'll take that as gospel then Kogijiki...Ahl is a totally different animal for sure.

ETA:

The Wakonda I have is in a plastic bottle and is coffee colored. It has to be several months old. Very good on it's own tbh. :p

I got that a while ago. Look for the born on date. Really liked it but I can't handle that much PG. Don Meagan has a whole fort built out of GCD bottles. It's impenetrable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread