Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Now that's aging .. Steeping for me is one month only.

The Nicoticket steeping definition for some of us can be a bit more...protracted, let's say.

(I love the Wakonda at any point. As FTS say's "Wakonda is Lord, Praise Wakonda". I like it FOOB, a week, month, whatever. I can vary the wattage and build to tweak whatever flavor I like from The Lord. But the Wakonda REALLY starts to shine at 6 months.)

ACB, meh FOOB, kinda cotton candy to me. 2 months it's good and ready to vape. 3 months I'm all in. Nanny (bless that ladies kind, loving heart! :angel: ) Sent me some of the June run of ACB that I sampled in October or November?...awesome. At 6 months it was just singing. I now have the last of that sample deep steeping some of the September run. In February I can start to speed steep the November run and so on...but then I have DIY juice that I haven't more than sampled in 5 months either. Great patience can be required to achieve the finest things...;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I finally got the plastic off and opened the bottle cap on the ACB I got in November. It smells alcoholly to me.

Soon as mine came in I capped off and let stand in my steepage for 24hrs..Shook and vaped..It was most pleasant..too pleasant..well them dam aliens made me vape almost all of it!:facepalm: Really though..next 60ml I'll steep it two weeks before even trying it. Then let it sit another couple of weeks.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Soon as mine came in I capped off and let stand in my steepage for 24hrs..Shook and vaped..It was most pleasant..too pleasant..well them dam aliens made me vape almost all of it!:facepalm: Really though..next 60ml I'll steep it two weeks before even trying it. Then let it sit another couple of weeks.

I shook it really good this morning, opened and then replaced the top and shook it well again, opened the top once more and the alcoholly smell is gone! I may have to hit this a little this afternoon since there's no football on. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I shook it really good this morning, opened and then replaced the top and shook it well again, opened the top once more and the alcoholly smell is gone! I may have to hit this a little this afternoon since there's no football on. :)

Yeah I think a few hours..maybe 6 to 8 would be fine. I can't remember just how long I capped off my ACB but was over night before the final shake and 24 hr steep. After that though..the aliens come into play..lol :p

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Ahh..Don Megan here..Kogijiki to me..I think I got that from the pbib threads..Idk it stuck though.

I would have sworn if Don Megan had a fort it would have been made from Gunstock Walnut..hehe :laugh:

Don Meagan builds her fort out of whatever the heck she wants to. And anyone who disagrees with her choice of building materials gets a free pair of exposed aggregate corrective loafers from one of our..... customer service reps..... at Federated Limestone.

Beware the aliens my brother. I fear vaping is nothing more than an elaborate plan to subtly alter the atmosphere and make it more hospitable for them. I regret to inform you that the size of your ACB exhales is not helping humanity.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Don Meagan builds her fort out of whatever the heck she wants to. And anyone who disagrees with her choice of building materials gets a free pair of exposed aggregate corrective loafers from one of our..... customer service reps..... at Federated Limestone.

Beware the aliens my brother. I fear vaping is nothing more than an elaborate plan to subtly alter the atmosphere and make it more hospitable for them. I regret to inform you that the size of your ACB exhales is not helping humanity.

Cement doesn't go well with my tin foil hats..I'll watch myself brotha. :laugh:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Nice...Hope you have no birds. lol

lpWY0gd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread