Hit it or Quit it - Banana Pudding (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaGirl4Life

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2014
Charlotte, NC
So, let me just start this by saying that I am a Banana Pudding snob! I will rarely order it at a restaurant because usually when you ask if it was made from scratch the reply is almost always "yes". However, more times than not, when I take the first bite I can tell that they used a can, or box, of pudding to make it. Made from scratch means that the pudding was made yourself on the stove...not from a mix. Just because you mixed all the ingredients together it doesn't make it "made from scratch". Okay...off my soapbox now. :) With that being said, I LOVE this juice!!!! It was born on 6/23 and when I received it a few days later I could smell the yumminess when I opened the package. I had planned to let it steep for awhile as suggested. However, my banana pudding lovin' self just couldn't wait. I rationalized and said, okay, I'll try one tank and let the rest steep. How'd that work out for me you ask. Not very good. Loving this stuff and have to get another order in soon before this bottle runs dry. PLEASE keep this amazing flavor available FOREVER! Thanks to Kent and Kati for this wonderful bottle of total awesomeness!

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Mind sending that to me as well? I've been looking on ebay for the ehPro and am close to purchasing, but would prefer to purchase from a vendor that someone can recommend. Thanks!

Geez, you guys might just end up making me get a kayfun! Ahhh the bank account!!! Almost bought it last night from 101vapes....I was gonna purchase one about a month ago, but 101vapes . com was outta stock, so I ended up getting the Magma by infinite from them, which was an amazing choice (first RDA eva). I just got an email from them saying they got the Ehpro KFL+ V2 back in stock for $40 bucks last night... I highly recommend them...a good seller on ebay is cool though :)

anyway...

Banana pudding rocks :headbang: I like it at the higher watts, so far (14-18 watts) outta the magma. Get a really nice flavor, just like the picture on the website! :D Im probably gonna pull this one out again tomorrow (enjoying Band Camp right now), since I just received my additional of BP 50ml today! yaay!!!

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Funny because I've steered away from eBay on vaping supplies, but I use ebay as my go-to place for a lot of other things including supplies for the camp. So could you possibly refer me to an eBay vendor you've had good KFL clones from? I would be willing to order one for that price. That won't phase my budget and would be fun to try, and I can still get a REO in the coming month!

edit -because I'll always use my MVP in addition to the REO :D MVP seems pretty solid for hiking and such (though the REO sounds like it is too)
I use a REO and an MVP 2.0. Honestly, I would take the REO hiking. Durable and pockets nicely. Don't get me wrong though, I really like the MVP and still use it every day since I do rotate through various liquids.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I use a REO and an MVP 2.0. Honestly, I would take the REO hiking. Durable and pockets nicely. Don't get me wrong though, I really like the MVP and still use it every day since I do rotate through various liquids.

it's so exciting to hear that the most popular/possibly best mod for NT juices is what you recommend for hiking. I'll definitely get one of these in a month or so.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Born 6/04
Mini PT2 2.0 ohms
MVP2 7.5 watts
Still tastes like slightly over ripe (i.e. sweet) bananas, no pudding.
Love it just like this. Won't mind if the pudding never shows up.

I agree it is fantastic like this but i was told the pudding won't really emerge in a PT...so I've got a kayfun on order (I'm a pudding fanatic)

Snowdonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Ohio
Born 7/16
Kayfun Lite Plus v2 1.2 ohms
Kato Hammer

I picked this flavor up for my husband, who never asks for anything. He wanted the 15ml, I rolled the dice on 30ml and I am so glad i did. I've bought plenty of Banana boutique liquid that tasted like garbage or worse marigolds (what is that?). This tastes like ripe bananas, this is a genuine banana flavor not a candy runt flavor. Not getting the pudding yet but with this flavor it's not going to matter if it ever makes an appearance, my husband is going to love this!

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Born 6/04
Mini PT2 2.0 ohms
MVP2 7.5 watts
Still tastes like slightly over ripe (i.e. sweet) bananas, no pudding.
Love it just like this. Won't mind if the pudding never shows up.

Turn up the heat a bit to say 8.5-9 and see if the pudding and wafer shows up. That's what it took for me 1.8o aspire et-s on MVP

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Steep time: (born on 7/2)- tried then, then again 2.5 weeks later

Nic Level: 6mg

Tank/Atomizer: Magma clone by infinite

Build Information: single 2mm coil 1.5 ohm, ccr (rayon) wicked

Mod: (mechanical, VV) Cana DNA 30

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

I fell in love with this (like most other NT liquids) on my first vape... Which was right out of the mail. It was pre-steeping before it got here, so it was quite good the night I got it (which was a dual coil build with cotton)... Got a spot on the website picture banana pudding flavor, with nilla wafers, anywhere around 15-18 watts... I did get a little bit of vaper's tongue that night (or I was getting used to the flavor and/or dripping - Im a noob..), so I decided to put it away and try out other flavors in the meantime...
I can definitely say it is even better with an additional 2.5 weeks steep. The lower the watts (7-10watts), the less of the full on nilla and pudding come out, but my favorite is around 15-18 watts, depending on how I'm feeling... I do enjoy it at any wattage and it has become more of a pudding in the 2.5 weeks, but this could be because of a different build/wicking/tastebuds, although I doubt it...:)
I gotta say this is probably my favorite NT flavor right now! Even though I can't consider it an ADV! :laugh:

edit: I can't consider it, or almost any flavor an ADV though, because I, personally, get used to flavors pretty easily, and then they don't taste like they should...:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread