Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
I vaped it off and on all day yesterday and I have to say this is one I would be VERY sad about not being able to get anymore. It may be my version of Megan's GCD.

My bottle is finally coming along. I haven't yet dedicated a dripper to it, but I am dropping it into my CLS periodically.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I vaped it off and on all day yesterday and I have to say this is one I would be VERY sad about not being able to get anymore. It may be my version of Megan's GCD.

Awwwww damn! Don't tell me you're going to place Meg size orders. :lol:
Tomorrow can't get here fast enough for me.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
No I really can't afford to or I probably would. lol

Funny thing about this is when I first tasted it was kind of like a real banana that wasn't quite ripe and it is ripening as it matures.

Awwwww damn! Don't tell me you're going to place Meg size orders. :lol:
Tomorrow can't get here fast enough for me.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
No I really can't afford to or I probably would. lol

Funny thing about this is when I first tasted it was kind of like a real banana that wasn't quite ripe and it is ripening as it matures.

I'm feeling good about this flavor although I've not gotten it yet. As long as it doesn't taste like candy or p/nuts it should be a winner.

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
After Clark posted that his banana didn't work out a while back I broke down and ordered some Banana Cream Pie from Ahlusions, I just wanted a banana vape that bad. I love BCP from Ahl, this banana puddin is nothing at all like theirs, the banana is much more up front and not at all muted, others have said it is spot on TPR banana pudding. I like an in your face banana flavor and this one is it for me, I am thinking it will be even better as time goes by, if it lasts long enough to find out. LOL

With 100mil it should last long enough for me to get a few tastes of the fully mature BP. :)

I'm feeling good about this flavor although I've not gotten it yet. As long as it doesn't taste like candy or p/nuts it should be a winner.

taguy

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
houston
Had to throw my 2 cents in, been vaping NT only for the last 6 mths or so, every time I get one in, I think it's my ADV, thought I settled on CB, but my recent order of Frenilla and BP will probably change that. I rec'd my order last Friday, starting with the Fren. FOOB, planned to let the BP steep atleast a cpl weeks before touching. Well, I couldn't make it, my Nautilus coil went bad today and since I had to change it (that's my reasoning, don't judge, lol) I figured I'd throw some BP in with my new coil to try.
Man is it good, the Banana is the main deal here, which is fine, cause it's darn good, and will get better (I'm ordering some more as soon as I hit "post' here), especially for me as I'm probably the only one that tells the GF (makes BP for me quite a bit) to 1/2 the bananas for me, but double up on the Van Wafers (and put all the Wafers in the pudding so they get soft vs lining them up around the top rim). It's spot on BP, on a 5 day steep, it's a winner for me!!!!
Question is, can I let the other 27 ml steep after vaping these 3, I'm thinking not!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Clark I have a question, I read that you did not suggest banana in any tank other than metal or glass, does this hold true with the REO as well?
Just thought I would ask before putting it in my Reo and causing a problem.

Should be fine in a REO - nothing there to damage really. I'm more concerned about the etching on plastic tanks.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Had to throw my 2 cents in, been vaping NT only for the last 6 mths or so, every time I get one in, I think it's my ADV, thought I settled on CB, but my recent order of Frenilla and BP will probably change that. I rec'd my order last Friday, starting with the Fren. FOOB, planned to let the BP steep atleast a cpl weeks before touching. Well, I couldn't make it, my Nautilus coil went bad today and since I had to change it (that's my reasoning, don't judge, lol) I figured I'd throw some BP in with my new coil to try.
Man is it good, the Banana is the main deal here, which is fine, cause it's darn good, and will get better (I'm ordering some more as soon as I hit "post' here), especially for me as I'm probably the only one that tells the GF (makes BP for me quite a bit) to 1/2 the bananas for me, but double up on the Van Wafers (and put all the Wafers in the pudding so they get soft vs lining them up around the top rim). It's spot on BP, on a 5 day steep, it's a winner for me!!!!
Question is, can I let the other 27 ml steep after vaping these 3, I'm thinking not!

Not a chance of steeping, LMAO. Good problem to have though.

I wondered what the "fresh" reaction would be. Honestly, I have to bow down to Katy on this one - she said it was ready, and overwhelmingly the feedback has been positive.

(another case of "listen to her because she's always right) ARGH. Sorry fellas. LMAO

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Not a chance of steeping, LMAO. Good problem to have though.

I wondered what the "fresh" reaction would be. Honestly, I have to bow down to Katy on this one - she said it was ready, and overwhelmingly the feedback has been positive.

(another case of "listen to her because she's always right) ARGH. Sorry fellas. LMAO

(you omitted the second part - "and even when she's wrong, she's right") :D

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
BANANA PUDDING

Steep time: ordered the day it came out and tried today

Nic Level: 12mg

Tank/Atomizer: ibtanked glass carto

Build Information:

Mod: (mechanical, VV) provari

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: I didnt' want to run it in the kayfun because I was too lazy to take the plastic piece out lol. So, I tried it in the ibtanked carto tank with 2.0ohm carto. This is AMAZING. The banana is the best I have ever had. I'm getting the flavors of the cream in it so it's a total WIN for me.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
BANANA PUDDING

Steep time: ordered the day it came out and tried today

Nic Level: 12mg

Tank/Atomizer: ibtanked glass carto

Build Information:

Mod: (mechanical, VV) provari

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: I didnt' want to run it in the kayfun because I was too lazy to take the plastic piece out lol. So, I tried it in the ibtanked carto tank with 2.0ohm carto. This is AMAZING. The banana is the best I have ever had. I'm getting the flavors of the cream in it so it's a total WIN for me.

Glad it hit for ya kinggurrrrrl.

dave4127690

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
Southern California
I did a review of this already, but I have to do it again! I got (for me) the perfect set up that just made it all POP.

Steep: Apprx 1 week
Atty/Build: TOBH V2 Brass, twisted 30G micro coil @1.2 ohms Braided Ceramic (XC_116 or RediXwick)
Mod: Turtle Ship with fresh VCT 4
Tasting notes: Sometimes the planets align and everything just works! I was rewicking some of my atty's and trying out some twisted wire. I had gotten a new TOBH to match my brass mods and decided to wrap a twisted coil and wick with the ceramic to see if it made any difference. WOW did it! The banana is perfect. I get just enough 'nilla wafer with tiny caramel notes in the pudding part. Now I may just be getting carried away and imagining but I swear I get a bit of the whipped cream. I know I've been going on and on about the XC-116, but in all seriousness it lets you taste a spectrum of flavors. You get notes you didn't notice before. I could vape this all day in configuration. And I can't even tell you how yummy the BSP is in this set up.

Spread the word about XC-116 people are missing out... stuff is incredible and torches clean many times over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread