Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Just waiting patiently to find out when and where I can get mine...

According to the modder you can pick one up at ECC or online/B&M's afterwards...

yes sir, it is the electronic cigarette convention in ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA SEPT. 5,6,7. these will also be available in shops right after.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I pre ordered mine through puffpuffvapelv last week and also added the copper top cap. This is one rda that literally checks off every thing that I look for in them I cannot wait. Unfortunately now comes the hardest part, the wait for the pre order. Which I have horrible luck with them to begin with lol but the guy said there due in this week, so I hope they do make it in soon cause now there on a bunch of other sites to purchase as we speak. Hate that!

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Oh without a doubt, I personally think nothing is safe from the whole clone thing. I completely missed the 1st one so when I read up on the 2nd puffpuffvape was literally the first online company that even had it as a pre order so I figured what the hell. Should always go with my gut. But hey maybe we'll get lucky and they'll come in tomorrow or friday!

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Agreed, it will definitely get cloned. When? Who knows, it'll probly grow in popularity and then thats when the clone will pop up. Ive read that hobo customs has 40 cnc machines running these things so that accessibility isnt a factor. I think there thinking if its accessible it wont get cloned. I dont think anything could or will stop it from happening.

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
i didn't realize that people have to deal with puff puff in order to get this atomizer. i am having a bad time with puff puff vape. i 'pre-ordered' a Zombi mod from them, way back in early August. Shortly thereafter, I found out from the maker of the Zombi mod that they were not supposed to offer pre-orders, as they are not a authorized dealer (although they are getting some from one). From August 10 until Sept 8 I heard NOTHING from them, even though I tried many times to contact. The terms of the pre-order where that the mod was supposed to ship one week after my purchase on the 10th of August. I still don't have it. Their first email to me the other day said that they are supposed to get the mod this week, and then they will ship to me, Shady.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Wow! Yeah recently I haven't heard good things about them either. They also did a pre order for the SMPL mod and the people who designed it went and made a whole post online about how puffpuffvape wasnt an authorized dealer and anyone who bought through them would be buying at there own risk and wouldnt stand behind or warranty the mod. This is f'd up man, I knew this was gonna happen. Ive tried talking to the guy on instagram a few times cause he seems most active there, never answers me, just makes a whole other thread about the question I asked on the last thread...

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Well, I bit the bullet and placed another order for the hobo through VaporDNA. I couldn't help it. With my luck with pre orders, puffpuffvapes track record, and me just being impatient I placed my order. Worst comes to worst ill just sell the 2nd one when it comes in or keep it depending how good it is. I will however keep the copper top hat since vapordna wasnt selling any of them.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yeah I saw them post on instagram when the wholesale post went up, they were one of the first people to do so. I though theyd for sure be getting it faster then most but my confidence level is pretty low with them after reading what I did above and after seeing all the problems on there other pre orders. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread