Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
it seems like puffpuff is a 1 man wolf pack so he might be slow getting them out. I know well get eventually tho. Im not too worried about it.
@heisinburg I wonder which one youll get first. keep us updated

@mikey i dont even see the zombie mod for sale on puffpuff maybe I missed it.
Yeah your right, I always throught it was him and his wife but I guess its just him. I read other online stores arent getting them in till the 27th of this month or October 8th. But ill let you know when mine arrives cause the one I ordered from vapordna shipped yesterday after I ordered so im assuming middle of next week I hope.

Ndizzle07

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Phoenix
I emailed puffpuff asking when the hobos will shipped out. he said they're coming in on Monday 9/15 and he'll ship them as soon as he receives them

Here's a cropped screen shot of what puffpuff sent me
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410585987.455149.jpg

Hi, all! Pulled the trigger and ordered a Hobo V2. Hopefully I'll get it in the mail by next week. I'm also hoping on getting a copper or black top hat for it. It looks interesting and I'm up for anything new and/or challenging. Got a Veritas because of that and it's now become one of my favorite RDAs. Happy vaping!

Last edited:

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Having a hard time getting the juice well to unscrew. It's not reverse threaded is it?
Yeah I had a hard time getting that part off as well. If your talking about the inner juice wall that is, screw it onto a mod and just pull on it, hard. It should pull off after a little muscle.

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
I bought my HOBO v2 from vapor DNA. It was supposed to come today but it got stuck at a nearby post office this morning so im sure ill get it tomm. I ordered the copper top cap from puff puff and I havent received notice that it has shipped yet. I should have ordered it from another retailer after hearing reviews here about them.

I do want to get the other top caps as well, but idk if I should order another one if im in for a wait with puff puff

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I bought my HOBO v2 from vapor DNA. It was supposed to come today but it got stuck at a nearby post office this morning so im sure ill get it tomm. I ordered the copper top cap from puff puff and I havent received notice that it has shipped yet. I should have ordered it from another retailer after hearing reviews here about them.

I do want to get the other top caps as well, but idk if I should order another one if im in for a wait with puff puff
I felt the exact same way trust me. Im in for a hobo atty and copper top from puffpuff and he told me and the other guy on here it was sposed to be in today and I still haven't received anything so im honestly thinking whenever it does come in ill keep the copper top hat and sell the other hobo....or keep it not sure yet lol depends how she vapes. But I havent heard anything good from puffpuff so im not expecting much anymore but if this didnt come in from vapordna id be pretty ...... off. Funny thing is he has a pre order up for a round 2 already and round 1 pre orders arent even in yet.

caveat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
United States
Got it up and running and I really like the flavor on this. Just running a simple dual coil setup at the moment that I try to use to compare everything. I'm really liking this so far.

One thing I've noticed and I'm curious if anyone else has. If you close the airflow from the top hat, and leave the side control opens, it whistles SUPER LOUD. I found turning them both about half way gets a good mix of flavor and vapor without the whistle.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Well my hobo finally showed up from vapordna and man she is beautiful. Its actually a really small atty, I was not expecting that at all. Still no word from puffpuffvape, and still no shock to me.
e22011076ed3abfc1af8a5b54702c7da.jpg

Nice! Congrats on the latest purchase.

Would you be so kind as to take a picture of any other popular RDA sitting beside the HOBO to give us an idea concerning scale?

TIA :toast:

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Nice! Congrats on the latest purchase.

Would you be so kind as to take a picture of any other popular RDA sitting beside the HOBO to give us an idea concerning scale?

TIA :toast:
Sure no problem. Here it is next to the tugboat rda. I was gonna do the vulcan but thats not really a fair estimate since its huge lol. Hope this helps. It looks smaller in person. Honestly thought it was gonna be bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread