RDA Hobo Rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndizzle07

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Phoenix
Daaaaaaaaaamn low blow lol I assure you I have no luck and its not user error.

haha im joking. yeah honestly I already knew I wouldnt like the allen screws. I posted on calivapes and people were saying he included extra phillips screws but i guess that was just on the beta ones. Ill prob end up going to the hardware store and find some replacements.

Last edited:

Ndizzle07

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Phoenix
I would try seeing if some screws from a different atty would work. I took these from a fogger I never even used w/ some luck maybe they'll fit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410910072.872195.jpg

Ndizzle07

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Phoenix
Ooooook lol im glad he didnt suggest anything else to use. Thank you for that though its appreciated.

i know they have slotted scews that look just like that. on my kfl+ air hole adjustment its the same thing but instead of the allen its slotted. let me see if I can get a good pic.

caveat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
United States
if anyone is interested while googling I found this photo gallery has some good pics of 2 different builds.
THESE ARE NOT MY PHOTOS
HOBO V2 - Imgur

I currently have a a horizontal build, but I might try a vertical one like that next time. It might work a little better.

Ndizzle07

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Phoenix
Yeah but if he provided alternative screws with the prototypes, couldnt we just use those?

maybe I read it wrong. let me try and find that post I was talking about because im curious too. I asked specifically about phillips screws, shouldve thought that thru thats my bad.

edit:
yeah looks like he did include phillips w/ the betas.
must not of worked because he told me. "I did not do Phillips only set screws because my chamber is really reduced that heads of the screw would hit the top cap."

Last edited:

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I somewhat fixed it for now! I shoved a phillips screw in the post hole and just kept screwing it in and out and I guess it opened up the threads cause thats what the set screws were getting caught up on and not ever going all the way down. Now they do. Still need a new stronger allen key though but at least its somewhat ok now. Thanks for all your help!

VBdev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
So almost two dayz from shipping notification/the post office had "electronic shipping notification" till the PO actually had product in hand, and it's coming out of Honolulu...I mean where else would you set up a middle man business facepalm.jpg. Better grab a snickers then rebuild this other dripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread