Hornet has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Just received this today and I'm pretty stoked! It fits perfectly on my 18490 and with a 1.3ohm coil doesn't need a Kick. I've always loved this little mod because of its size. I have smaller hands and it just feels natural holding it. I'm glad to be using this mod again since its been sitting for a couple months now. It'll go with me everywhere!

rudurajy.jpg

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
awesome, can't wait to get mine ;) may I ask which wire and wick are you using ? and how many wraps to get 1.3ohm :) sorry I don't have a metter . Also does it have an o-ring beneath the atomizer like reomizer so it doesn't short out ?

the gasket/oring under the Reomizer is just to keep juice from leaking out into the catch cup

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
awesome, can't wait to get mine ;) may I ask which wire and wick are you using ? and how many wraps to get 1.3ohm :) sorry I don't have a metter . Also does it have an o-ring beneath the atomizer like reomizer so it doesn't short out ?

I'm using 30gauge kanthal with kind of a mini juice catcher build. 4/3 wraps

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
DH is out right now errands and picking up Indyvaper Hornet and other vape mail right now. It was supposed to be mine but he's laid claim to it. He called to have me record Army/Navy game so we'll be watching that when he gets in. Off to PGA soak some silica and torch some 30 Kanthal. (It doesn't hurt at all to hand over first Hornet. DH loves his Mini and I have ERA and others for big REOS. Besides he's my favorite human Honey.)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I got mine last night. (Thank you, Wayne :wub:)
The draw seems a tad stiff...anyone else notice this? Do I need to have Wayne drill it?

Hornet on Mini 2.0 18490
2012-12-08_09-45-15_911.jpg

I think it's a tad stiff compared to the A7's and Reoatty, but not enough to want me to change it . Maybe it'll " break in". I had to use a pair of pliers to get the cap off when I first got it, but it's easy to pull off now and I've only had it since yesterday.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Well poot!!! DH just got in without Hornet and Classies VVW. Couple new UPS store guys who don't know to look in our very own big bin.

Vision Eternity did arrive. Nice tin box with foam cut outs for parts, installed coil/wick and a spare and extra posts covers. Also T-tank. Really pretty.

CORRECTION..... 2 extra made coil/wick

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I think it's a tad stiff compared to the A7's and Reoatty, but not enough to want me to change it . Maybe it'll " break in". I had to use a pair of pliers to get the cap off when I first got it, but it's easy to pull off now and I've only had it since yesterday.

Kay, I can't take off ERA tops unless I screw them on a bit to REO or old eGo battery.. I use an old eGo battery as a holder and handle for lots of 510 stuff.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Kay, I can't take off ERA tops unless I screw them on a bit to REO or old eGo battery.. I use an old eGo battery as a holder and handle for lots of 510 stuff.

Brilliant, Alice!

I also have a hard time with the reoatty, even tho it screws on/off, so I'll try it with that one,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread