Status
Not open for further replies.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Got my Hornet yesterday from Corevape and I love it been vapin it all day on my Mini!!!! Draw was tight just like the ERA so I drilled mine out immediately to 1/16"(and since the 1 I got is aluminum it was super easy to drill) wrapped 8 tight coils of 32awg around a toothpick then pulled a double folded piece of what I believe is 1mm silica through it wound up with about 2.6-2.7ohm running 6v its a little hot but LOVING it!!!
Here's a shot of it on 1 of my workhorses :)
20121210_211956.jpg

Now only problem I have is I need at least 1 more then after my Surface rba gets here I will be fully RBA equipped:vapor:

Is the Hornet in the picture black or is that the torched model? - Looks black to me and I have not seen it offered anywhere in black?

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
Speaking of co-ops are there any happening right now for this?

I bought a blue one earlier in the week from 310vapers, there is another site that has the hornet and the ERA for bottom feeders as well something like Indiana vapers but they have stainless and torches only.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I bought a blue one earlier in the week from 310vapers, there is another site that has the hornet and the ERA for bottom feeders as well something like Indiana vapers but they have stainless and torches only.

Thanks for the 310 vapers tip. I found the site and lord & behold they had hornets in stock in many colors. Got my black hornet on order!! :) I love my REOmizer but since I only have a mini it will be nice to have a RBA without using the adpater, will look much better!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Just checked on the Black and there is only the top feed left. :( you may wont to check your order I looked at this last week and only could get Top Fed in Black.

Thanks for the 310 vapers tip. I found the site and lord & behold they had hornets in stock in many colors. Got my black hornet on order!! :) I love my REOmizer but since I only have a mini it will be nice to have a RBA without using the adpater, will look much better!

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Just went to the sight and you are right there are no more black bottom feeders available.
Hopefully I was lucky and got the last one and not an error in the order. The bottom feeder option was available last night.

So I got nervous about the bottom feeder option on my order so I emailed 310vaper to confirm. I got a reply minutes later from them confirming that I did in fact get the LAST bottom feeder black hornet and they shipped it today! Was my lucky day! I guess even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile.! :) :)

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
That looks good. I have a tumbled silver/aluminum REO like yours. This may be completely unnecessary and .... crazy, but I was wondering if I could make my "remomizer" have a more "tumbled" look than the "shiny" look it has now? I wondering if simply sandpapering gently would do it or would it just turn more "gold/bronze" or something?

Thanks,

Norman

Here you go- Tumbled Mini w/ Un-Torched Hornet with SS drip tip!
View attachment 164404

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread