Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thank you, Nerak! I just found it and see you beat me to the punch. Could this oring link be added to info in our stickies? :)

Hmmm. It is probably listed on the Reomizer 1 thread. I know that reading through many posts and pages can be a chore. I usually bookmark things like that for quick finding.

A list of parts for the RM1 and RM2 would be nice to have at least in the Index thread.

Karen

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Thanks. I ordered ten of those from them, got them and they're for drip tips...Super tiny. I even tried stretching two of them and they broke. I'll call them today and see if they know what size I need.

Im putting one up for sale in the classy cheap along with a Trippy Tip. It came with the VVW I bought recently. I had one in the past and it worked fine just too small for me.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)

Hmmm. It is probably listed on the Reomizer 1 thread. I know that reading through many posts and pages can be a chore. I usually bookmark things like that for quick finding.

A list of parts for the RM1 and RM2 would be nice to have at least in the Index thread.

Karen

Yes, it was buried in the reomizer 2 thread. I resorted to scanning through the pages. *L* A list of parts would be a great idea. :)

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
I still use my two Hornets on my minis. They are good little RBAs.

Let me share a trick. Take off the top oring on the base piece. You really only need one because they fit pretty tightly. And use that extra oring in the drip well under the Hornet. Just set it in the drip well and make sure it fits around the outside of the 510 connector. Then crank the atty down fairly tightly. I've been doing this for the last week and I've not had one bit of juice in the well. The heat was messing with them a bit and I'd get a slight ring of ejuice in the well until I used the oring under the RBA. So I applied the RM2 technique with the oring under the RBA and it works wonderfully.

Vape happy!

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Quick shoot. Didn't want to take time to put DTs on and a couple of shorter DTs on really tight so didn't take any off. I do prefer the smaller profile RBAs on the Mini 1.0s (14500). Mini Woodvils have enough size to carry the RM2 nicely.
20130919_163152-1.jpg~original

20130919_163500.jpg~original

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread