Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I was not given the same answer... Puzzling.

Won't be an issue

It was in this thread And the zen alerts hours before you posted this... Are you feeling ok?
Zen I did not get a Zen alert through email. My account is under my husbands name since our credit card is also in his name. Should I either register an account in my name or do you need my husband's name? I want to be sure I receive any relevant info on the ASH. Thanks.

My husband's name is Donald Hammond id you need it. Thanks so much!!

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
Zen I did not get a Zen alert through email. My account is under my husbands name since our credit card is also in his name. Should I either register an account in my name or do you need my husband's name? I want to be sure I receive any relevant info on the ASH. Thanks.

My husband's name is Donald Hammond id you need it. Thanks so much!!

Zen Alerts are not sent email they are posted in the groups. Payment notices will go out via email or pm so just make sure that your email is correct on the HoH website registration.

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Well my AYS will be waiting for me when I get home sometime next week. I forgot to see about getting a few spare tanks shipped with it just for the oops breakage. Hope I don't have to stalk the website for a couple of them for to long. Everyone have a great week I'll try and keep up but don't think I'll have great internet access where I'll be. But hope to have a good time with my family.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I think your 4.4 oz guesstimate should be pretty darn close. The Ti Standard is a great weight. The Mini is going to be a dream! :)

I was using my SS standard for a while yesterday. Put it down and a couple minutes later picked up the Ti - I had to check to make sure the battery was installed it felt so weightless!! :wub:

Dannation

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Lincoln, NE, USA
Morning everybody! It's finals week for me as well, time to churn through as much school work as possible so I can spend every waking moment stalking my future ZAP/Zenesis! Ahhhh, the thrill of the chase. Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday, by the sounds of it that is virtually guarenteed for you AYS-ers. Gah! I'm so jelly! :drool:

wh01sjongalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
USA
USPS seems to have screwed up and sent my one of my AYS orders from Rochester, NY to City of Industry, CA over the weekend instead of to Raleigh, NC.

I don't think it will be delivered today as scheduled because of this detour, but at least one order did make it to Raleigh.

Zen~, Just a heads up that USPS Tracking # 9405510200881387678640 is way off course sitting at a sort facility on the wrong coast

Capture.jpg

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
USPS seems to have screwed up and sent my one of my AYS orders from Rochester, NY to City of Industry, CA over the weekend instead of to Raleigh, NC.

I don't think it will be delivered today as scheduled because of this detour, but at least one order did make it to Raleigh.

Zen~, Just a heads up that USPS Tracking # 9405510200881387678640 is way off course sitting at a sort facility on the wrong coast

View attachment 105900

He may have gotten the tracking # mixed up and sent you the wrong one and someone else got your tracking #.

Anyone got a tracking # that says it is in NC when it should be in Ca?

wh01sjongalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
USA
He may have gotten the tracking # mixed up and sent you the wrong one and someone else got your tracking #.

Anyone got a tracking # that says it is in NC when it should be in Ca?

Yeah, hadn't thought of that. He also might have put both AYS in one shipment, which would make sense to do, and the one shipment that is in Raleigh will clear that up in a few hours. I may have received the 2nd tracking email in error altogether.

wickedalibi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2010
montana
Just because you successfully punch cartos and get them to wick properly for 6 months doesn't mean anything. I been fighting the bastidges for 2 days straight and continually praying that Zen~takes a week vacation from his real job so the ZAP's come out this week. I got all cocky and went to the big city (2 hours away) 2 days ago with just a tank and a carto on my Provari. I got about an hour away from my house and the carto fell apart!!!! I know, I know, backups for your backups, some one slap me please. I thought well I haven't had a real cig for awhile so I will be ok for the day w/o nic. HAHAHAHAHA I hate shopping and crowds anyway. Can you say nuclear meltdown!! I asked the clerk at Walmart what brand of e cig they carried and she said the "ecig" brand!!!! I said are they charged? NO I said a four letter word and left. Across the street happened to be a smoke shop across the street, a e-cig88x tasted nasty but got me through the rest of the day.

I have punched 6 cartos since none of them are working. I need a Zentervention before I crack!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread