House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Warren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
springville al
I guess the best thing for me to do is find a nice peace of tublar plastic that will work, give it a few months for the new to wear off, ya know give mike time to get stock built up. Truth is I don't have time to watch the computer all day for a chance to get one. summer driving season and the heat nearly kill me during the summer. those of you who work outside, especially here in the south Know what I'm talking about. 10 hours a day 5 days a week. I come home and fall out I get to tired to stay up all night. Mike seems to have his hands full so I refuse to put yet another problem on his plate when he's got a million to many. I will develop my own work around. Mike If you get a chance and slow down enough to actually have a standard tank in hand please shoot me an e-mail and I'll pop right over snag one. Thanks Len

readmermaid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Len,

I don't think you have to watch the HOH site all the time for the quartz tanks - just spot check whenever you think about it. That's what I did &, viola, one day they were in stock. Dumped them in my cart and ran to check-out. I haven't broken my original tank but oh, what a difference for my peace of mind, knowing that I have two back-ups....

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
Man I want one of these sooooooooooooooo bad, practicing my ZEN till I can get my hands on one patiently waiting for an email saying there going on sale keep up the good work ZEN truly awesome device..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hang in there chuch, you will get the email, just make sure you are by a computer when you do, and go at it!!! I was one of the lucky ones that got a Standard on the last sale, and it was not easy!!! Now I am just waiting to get it probably next week!!! Can't wait!!!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I think an airy draw is just something people switching over to genesis atomizers are going to have to learn to get used to if they want top-notch vapor production. I'm excited to see Scott's Zenesis review though! I have finals this week that I need to prepare for, but I should have time to make my Zenesis AYS demonstration/review tomorrow, in which I'll also add some followup points regarding my initial Zenesis review.

Jus make it shorter for us internet-challenged zenfidels, rw!!! :thumbs:

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Since it seems that all those getting the AYS might be receiving them on the same day, it might be fun if everyone took a pic of their package where they first see it. Whether it's the mailman carrying it up the sidewalk, in your mailbox, on your front porch, or on your kitchen table where your spouse left it for you.

I'll take a pic and see if anyone else wants to participate. Remember to take the pic where you find your package. It's ok to turn it over so that your address doesn't photograph.

If it ends up being just me that's cool lol. :D

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
here is the size of the polycarbonate tube for those that need it..
i'm delaying my purchase again for some reason ack!

1/16" wall
3/4 ID
7/8 OD

:evil::evil::evil:

already ordered 3 feet of poly and a cutter. should last me awhile. plus i got 2 extra mini n 2 extra standard quartz tanks. i aint using no 20ml syringe. bad enough i had to carry one with my orion. people at work thought i was diabetic...or riding the white pony.

btw burnside your not gonna find one at a pharmacy, go to a feed store or tractor supply. you want the blunt nose one.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Man I want one of these sooooooooooooooo bad, practicing my ZEN till I can get my hands on one patiently waiting for an email saying there going on sale keep up the good work ZEN truly awesome device..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice to see another SoCal local here!!! I really want a Zenesis bad also, but I just found out about Zen's masterpieces fairly recently so I'm gonna need a whole lot of prayer, meditation and patience in order to curb my eagerness :)

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Jus make it shorter for us internet-challenged zenfidels, rw!!! :thumbs:

Aahahahaha, will do rip. Like I did with the standard, I'll make one really quick vid to blow some gnarly clouds and show some closeups of the mod, and then another vid for the full review, which will be shorter b/c i'm sure a lot of the info will be the same as my review of the Standard.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Morning every one and good night for others.

ASH if I remember correctly, and these days that's a longshot, but the ASH Edition will be a Standard with a mini tank. So the same in appearance as a Standard in SS, but with the Mini tank.

I know that it's just I will love to see the desing as others there lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread