House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Readmermaid, I can't get a pic here at work, but my Caravela is the opposite of Ian's. SS body with brass accents. I agree, that if you have the low tension spring, which is what mine came with, it will fire if you set it down. I have only the 18350 model and it's small, but I love it.
And the ZAU is so perfect on this!!

Oh, and I also say get the DT...sets it all off :)

No metal drip tips!!! 8-o8-o8-o

Thanks for the pics, Ian.......:thumb:

jonnyblatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2012
South Florida
www.thebossusa.com
Morning, everyone. It's Thursday...one day closer to Friday...

Last night I had an interesting conversation about licking o-rings.

that's one of the joys of vaping, IMHO....
whether it's "licking o-rings", having a "dripping problem", "having your tube polished" or "taking it slow and deep", there are so many terms that are harmless when used in conversation by vapers. if you're the non-vaper that casually walks by the conversation, i can only guess what thoughts may cross your mind!!!

Morning Guys.

LMAO @ Rats post. Funny stuff here. Classic material :)

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
this was waiting for me when I arrived home from work last night, from Bull Box mods :D
my new red and blue mokune dt ;)

redandbluemokunedtformyHellRaiserLE.jpg

2012-11-08_10-19-38_164.jpg

2012-11-08_10-17-58_522.jpg

2012-11-08_10-09-38_587.jpg

Last edited:

MissEmma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
West Virginia
What is this "sun" you speak of? I work in a metal box...sound treated with flourescent lighting. I believe there are things called windows outside of the box, but I rarely get to go near them.

Nah, I do get out at lunch time...I mean completely outside, so it did look like a pretty day. Still chilly, high 40's.

readmermaid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks so much for the feedback, Ian & MissEmma.

Guess I'm struggling with exactly WHAT to get. Someone on another forum said to be sure to get extra top & bottom caps, which cost almost as much as just buying two devices. And so many people say not to buy the polished brass but most of the photos I see are just that, and look spectacular. Why would I want to get a 2nd or 3rd tube? Just to be able to use different battery sizes? I mean, you could only use one at a time, which is why I don't understand about buying a 2nd top & bottom cap, 'cause it's still not a complete device....

Think I'm allowing myself to become more confused than I should. Anyway, I'm on the list and, apparently, have LOTS of time to change my specifications, lol. Any feedback or advice appreciated. Thanks again, you two....

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Hi there every one finally some one sent me 1 spring for the ASH and it's work yes it's work so perfect I love that . yahooo :D

P.S : where is Zen long time not seen him ?!!

Moving and surviving SAndy, buddy......:(

What is this "sun" you speak of? I work in a metal box...sound treated with flourescent lighting. I believe there are things called windows outside of the box, but I rarely get to go near them.

Nah, I do get out at lunch time...I mean completely outside, so it did look like a pretty day. Still chilly, high 40's.

I don't see much light here in the cave either......:cry:

Thanks so much for the feedback, Ian & MissEmma.

Guess I'm struggling with exactly WHAT to get. Someone on another forum said to be sure to get extra top & bottom caps, which cost almost as much as just buying two devices. And so many people say not to buy the polished brass but most of the photos I see are just that, and look spectacular. Why would I want to get a 2nd or 3rd tube? Just to be able to use different battery sizes? I mean, you could only use one at a time, which is why I don't understand about buying a 2nd top & bottom cap, 'cause it's still not a complete device....

Think I'm allowing myself to become more confused than I should. Anyway, I'm on the list and, apparently, have LOTS of time to change my specifications, lol. Any feedback or advice appreciated. Thanks again, you two....

Its always nice to have the extra tubes for additional battery options, I think I ordered a couple sizes, its been a bit since I got on the list......:)

gadabout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
conneaut ohio

well..hopefully you get out of the box some and enjoy the sun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread