Status
Not open for further replies.

videodave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Orlando, Florida, US
Joe,
Whenever you do make an announcement about the arrival please include information about the second round also. I've decided as long as I have waited this long I can wait a little bit longer for the BLUE that I really want. But if plans for the colors have changed and will not be following close behind I need to know so I can go with the gunmetal.
Thanks and I know it will be worth the wait!
-dave

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
image.jpg . Any word on the release date yet?

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
View attachment 150707 . Any word on the release date yet?

I don't know, I almost bought a ProVari tonight though. Till I watched a video and realized
How stupid the menu system is! Hit the button 5, 10, 11, 13 times to do this or that, etc.
Friggin annoying! Screen doesn't even look that good!
Still waiting for the LT 2.0 :D

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
I don't know, I almost bought a ProVari tonight though. Till I watched a video and realized
How stupid the menu system is! Hit the button 5, 10, 11, 13 times to do this or that, etc.

I have bought a provari since waiting for the elusive LT 2.0 to come out. And I friggin love the thing. Personally a monkey can figure out the menu in 5 min. I still want the LT 2.0 real bad.

Madball

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
United States
I have bought a provari since waiting for the elusive LT 2.0 to come out. And I friggin love the thing. Personally a monkey can figure out the menu in 5 min. I still want the LT 2.0 real bad.

I bought a Zmax because I got tired of waiting. But still may buy a LT 2.0 just to add to collection. Unless something else comes out that's better. I know they are trying to make it right the first time but I've been waiting since I heard about it in June. I just can't wait around for it. Christmas is coming and I just may buy a Porvari just to have the best (or should I say most reliable). But we'll see. Hope it comes out soon!!

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area
The new hot thing is vw. This thing is outdated before it's even released.

This is so true. lol. Been waiting since June? Its rival will be around 40 or 50 bucks. Don't know if it will still be worth it. Maybe they will delay another month and add vw...now that will be cool.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
The new hot thing is vw. This thing is outdated before it's even released.

The new hot thing is VV and VW like the Vamo, your statement is outdated before it's even manufactured.

I don't own a Vamo, have no idea how it performs, so take that as a joke (which might be true) :)

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011

You're crazy! The screen is 100% top notch, top of the line quality (not cheap like the LT display is), you don't even have to turn the device on to see that the display is top of the line hardware. The button thing again, who cares if you have to push a button a few times, the point behind it is eliminating excess buttons, why have 5 buttons when one can do what 5 can? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out man, you'll have it down in 60 seconds!

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
You're crazy! The screen is 100% top notch, top of the line quality (not cheap like the LT display is), you don't even have to turn the device on to see that the display is top of the line hardware. The button thing again, who cares if you have to push a button a few times, the point behind it is eliminating excess buttons, why have 5 buttons when one can do what 5 can? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out man, you'll have it down in 60 seconds!
Screen is just a little dated looking compared to some of the new stuff.
And yeah, easy to learn, still annoying though.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
the new LT 2.0 is built tough and will stand up to some abuse. We have beaten up the testers pretty well and they are still working fine. You guys are really gonna love this once we get them out. Sorry it is taking so long to get all of these issues worked out. This Vavg/Vrms is taking a little longer to fix then expected but we should have a release date for you all very soon.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
The VP Live Team over on Vapers Place, just announced that they will have the new Lavatube 2.0 on the show in the "New Vaper's Corner". That can mean only one thing guys and gals... release date is just around the corner. Stop by and check it out on the show and hear what the guys have to say about the new LT 2.0.

I will let you all know as soon as we announce the release date.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
The VP Live Team over on Vapers Place, just announced that they will have the new Lavatube 2.0 on the show in the "New Vaper's Corner". That can mean only one thing guys and gals... release date is just around the corner. Stop by and check it out on the show and hear what the guys have to say about the new LT 2.0.

I will let you all know as soon as we announce the release date.

Make sure to send a gun metal to Puffing Monkey in Raleigh first, me wants now.

Are you going to be making bottoms to accommodate an 18350 or 18500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread