Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
VERY NICE!! I'm impressed. Love the new look, button, material and the dimensions. My old LT, the Magenta, is still working, and I still love it, but I wouldn't miss it at all if it were replaced with this new version. I do need a backup VV .... P.s... that blue is striking with the blue LED screen. What other colors will be available? edit: Oh! That's a pretty pink in the last video!! I know which one I'll be ordering. :)

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
The wait is almost over. We are releasing the Lavatube v2 some time tomorrow. Please follow out FB page for an heads up about an hour before they hit the site. (Please remember we are in HI and we get in at 7am HST so it will be after that)

LTv2 (device only) - $79.99

LTv2 Kit $139.99

Kit includes.
1- Lavatube v2
1- AW 18650 1600mah
1- WPII xtar Charger
1- 7ml Chrome Tube tank ( Tube, 2 caps, 1- 3ohm carto, 1- clear Drip Tip)
1- Lavatube Carry case
1- 15ml Bottle of juice of your choice of flavor and mg

Almost all of our retail locations will have them for sale tomorrow as well in limited quantities. Please call ahead to make sure your location has them.

They will be released in 5 colors tomorrow: Matte Black, Gun Metal Gray, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red, and Metallic Pink. There will be a few more colors to come later....maybe.

I will get you all pics here in a few

I will make a new post here when they hit the store and make a new thread for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread