How close is a vape shop to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerie

Apr 28, 2015
The closest one near me that I know of is about 40 miles away. I've never been to it though. I mean there are gas stations and grocery stores with ejuice and some e-cigs, but not very good quality on either. I buy most of my juice and stuff online. I'm cool with waiting on the shipping if it's good quality.

EDIT: A lot of my friends who are into vaping say that the one 40 miles away is a really good shop though, and I've tried some of the ejuices from there when I was vaping with my friends, and they were lovely.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
When I'm in L.A., half a block. Well-stocked and nice guys, but expensive. When I'm in MX, a couple kilometers away. Nice gal, but not so well stocked, and very expensive.

When I'm on the internet, 5 seconds away. No guys or gals, stocked to the gills, and as affordable as it gets.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I can walk to a vape shop too.

And am also in Alabama. I don't think it's the same one that Wind walks to. What opened near you?
They been open for a few months.It's in the strip mall by eastwood Wallyworld.I never said I buy anything there,the internet has me spoiled but I keep telling myself to support local shops.I know your in avondale and I'm in Irondale.Now everyone going to think Alabama is full of Dales.:D

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
They been open for a few months.It's in the strip mall by eastwood Wallyworld.I never said I buy anything there,the internet has me spoiled but I keep telling myself to support local shops.I know your in avondale and I'm in Irondale.Now everyone going to think Alabama is full of Dales.:D

Don't forget about Robertsdale further South :p haha
I'm down by Gulf Shores.

Reactions: CES

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al

I almost never buy locally either :facepalm: i want to support the local shops, but i'm lazy and i like things delivered to my door for less. I will need to check out the one by wallyworld though. Maybe this weekend.

(Don't forget about Fultondale and Gardendale ;) )

tomdon

Apr 29, 2015
The ones I have been in only cater to cloud chasers and not tootle puffers.
The one in my town thats 7 blocks away caters to everyone, tootie puffers and cloud chasers alike. Their selection isnt the best I'll admit, but the customer service is incredible and the friendliness is nuts. These places need to cater to everyone, not just the mainstream cloud chasers

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
The one in my town thats 7 blocks away caters to everyone, tootie puffers and cloud chasers alike. Their selection isnt the best I'll admit, but the customer service is incredible and the friendliness is nuts. These places need to cater to everyone, not just the mainstream cloud chasers
You are lucky then in my admittedly limited experience in vape shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread