How do i install HYPER SRT replacment coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombtrack311

Apr 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Could anyone give me directions on installing a replacement coil and wick for my Hyper SRT. I bought the replacement coils and wicks that gotvapes sells specifically for the Hyper SRT.

I normally never start threads because all my questions are usually easy to find answers for, but I haven't found a guide for replacing coils on the SRT anywhere on the forums or the gotvapes website or YouTube for that matter.

I apologize if I'm just an idiot, but in would be immensely grateful if someone could help me.

Thank You

Ron R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Albuquerque,NM
If your lead are making good contact you may not be making good contact where the srt screws into the battery connection, I know I could not get mine to fire eigther and it was because I was not making contact with the battery. You may have to lift the pin in the battery just slightly to get it to make good contact, Hope this helps:evil:

hdzrtvap

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2012
Phelan, CA
if you think you have the coil connected to the 2 post and it does not fire, then 2 things are the problem.

1. as mentioned above, it's not making contact with your battery.

2. there is a very small wire that runs thru the center tube that connects the positive top and bottom pin, this wire is know to break. if you twisted the top post around and around then you broke the wire. same goes for the bottom pin.

You can pull it apart and fix the wire if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread