How is everybody doing with thier xhaler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Never mind, I found the Xhaler manual and figured it out. Where would I get blank spacer batteries for 3.7 option and which battery would go on top next to atomizer?

jcamacho,

The newer batches of xhalers were honed a bit more to fit the larger 3.7v batteries and these being double sized do not require a spacer. I'm not sure where to get the spacer batteries to use with the smaller 3.7v batts. Maybe you can PM Drew or check batteryjunction..com for a "Dummy CR123a". If you do use the small battery with the dummy battery, the dummy goes on the bottom and real battery on top to connect with atty.

Maktak096

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Arlington, MA
Make sure to keep the atty WET. You will definitely go through a lot more liquid at higher voltage. Also, these batteries have a short break-in period where voltages can spike higher than rated voltage...so be careful not to fry your atomizers.

Day 1 of xhaler.... should have saw this 12 hours ago... 3 attys down and now im scared to blow my last 2 haha. It seems pretty sweet. idk if 5v is more me yet... once i get more attys and maybe a HV atty ill give it another shot.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread