How is everybody doing with thier xhaler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Does this answer your question?

Snapshot_20091203_5.jpg

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
I am enjoying 5-6v! and yeah i am breezing through juice each time i use it, but because of that i can actually use it less often, kinda like i did with analogues. This thing is sleek and lasts awhile b4 i have to recharge my 3.0v batteries. the only complaints i have are, 1)I find the button a little annoying, its pretty small and having to constantly click it or quick fixing with sandpaper. 2) Seems like 5-6v is the only "option" that works consistant. 4)Vinyl sticker is starting to come off hopefully it doesnt peel too far back, i dont want my pants to catch on fire, or lose more atomizers!

Groovy! Down to 1-2 analogs per day, and I'll probably be completely done with them by sometime next week...

Vaping just tastes better, and my Xhaler vapes like a champ...

If you want to speed up the "Analog to Digital Conversion"*, you might consider supplementing with snus or dissolvables? There is a theory that the remaining craving for smoke is a desire for one or more of the other tobacco alkaloids that aren't in e-liquids, so if you can tame that craving with something that isn't stalling the healing process and get your sense of taste & smell back, analogs will quickly become unappealing.

It took me a while to get past the phase where I was still picking up a cigarette every once in a while....In fact I'm still somewhat willing to smoke a cigarette if I fail to bring enough batteries or juice, but lately just the smell of cigarettes is enough to help me wait until I can recharge with something that doesn't taste like ASSH.

*I love using that term! :lol:

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Seminole--->:lol::lol::lol:

I love mine!! Thick& warm drewbacco vapor. I also just got a protege that I use when out & about but then I am back to my xhaler at home or when I'm in my truck. Been very spoiled by 5V. I would like a new vinyl wrap. I want to change Xhaler outfits! A Christmas wrap would be fun.:lol:
HMMM Drewbacco:p

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I'm happy with mine and I don't even know (yet...the testing will commence soon) what voltage I'm getting. Not a single atty dead.

My 3.7v batts are getting lonely. :p

Actually, I really fell in love with mine once I discovered two things: eclypse's blue foam mod on the 510, and KR cartomizers. Short drags on the cartomizers at high-voltage are spectacular.

But yes, all HV models are juice hogs. More power = more vapor = more juice. Careful you don't burn the atty... or more importantly, get serious nic overload! 8-o I've had to cut my nic back a bit to deal with the increased juice intake.

The sad thing is, now I just want another HV model...just cause I love one doesn't mean I won't love another... :D

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Mine should be in my hands no later than Thursday! I simply cannot wait.

Question - Does anyone know of stores that carry the batts? I did order the batts and charger with my xhaler, but there has got to be somewhere locally i could pick some extras up - I live in the Dallas area. Has anyone bought extra batts at a store....like maybe a fry's or somethin'?

TC

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Mine should be in my hands no later than Thursday! I simply cannot wait.

Question - Does anyone know of stores that carry the batts? I did order the batts and charger with my xhaler, but there has got to be somewhere locally i could pick some extras up - I live in the Dallas area. Has anyone bought extra batts at a store....like maybe a fry's or somethin'?

TC
Energizer sells a 123 battery that you can use in a pinch, but it's disposable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread