How long have you been using an electronic cigarette?

When did you begin using an electronic cigarette?

• Before 2008

• Jan-Mar 2008

• Apr-Jun 2008

• Jul-Sep 2008

• Oct-Dec 2008

• Jan 2009

• Feb 2009

• Mar 2009

• Apr 2009

• May 2009

• Jun 2009

• Jul 2009

• Aug 2009

• Sep 2009

• Oct 2009

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I've been vaping for about 30minutes. Just got my 510 from Cignot.com earlier. As long as I can keep a steady supply of liquid I think I'll quit giving big tobacco my money.

For a steady supply of ejuice try www.eastmall.net their prices on ejuice cant be beat. I was pleasantly surprised with it I thought at these prices must be crap but I like em. Only prob is they are in china so allow 7-10 shipping time.

hanover fist

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
I started in Jan 2009 with a smoking every ware p.o.s.
Then found this forum and got completely confused did a lot of research and liked Janty I got the Dura / 510 loved it tried a 801 kissbox a 901 from Totally Wicked a SD, JS, and I am sticking with the pure smoker prodigy with 801, 901, 510 adaptors. I like the 801

From the first day I went from 1 ½ packs a day to 3 cigs a day then jumped up to 24 and 36 mg and haven’t had a smoke for 9 months I now move up and down from 16 to 36 mg
And have never felt better they will help you stop smoking and that’s why it will be banned in the USA do to the loss of revenue from tax and pharmaceuticals.

I do plan to stop and if I have to I could use patches to wean me off the nic I can’t pick up a smoke now they taste terrible.

A pack of smokes in Seattle cost $6.50 for a cost of about $45.00 a week, if I use one atomizer and 15ml a week I only spend $14.00

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
Jan 2009 for me... plus over $1,300 spent... oh my :(

lol - funny how that happens!

90 days today for me, and bouncing around 0mg nic already -- like freeking magic !

TTRP

p.s., looks like the spike in the users (june/july-09) was about the time states started to jack up their cigarette taxes, eh?

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah.. I quit the analogs very shortly after I started vaping. I smoked very heavy for twenty five years and tried to quit using everything on the market.. nothing worked. I can not beleive that I have been vaping for two weeks now... Got the screwdriver MOD and a week later .. I was done with cigarettes and set straight.
Sincerely,
Tom :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread