How long it take you to get blu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaden

Jun 3, 2009
As of right now 6/9 PENDING. Order Date: Monday 01 June, 2009

Its still less then the 10 days they said. I did call customer service and the lady said I would receive it on day 10. 3 Days to go. But im really sure he was just telling me that to get me off the phone lol.

Just wanted to know how long it took you to get blu. Also how long have you been waiting for the product?

jlvaughn75

ECF Veteran
well it was pending for 3 weeks and on the fourth week i called 3 times two of which they told me to call back in 2 days and on the 3rd i never got a CS rep on the phone then i sent an email to CS and told them i was not happay at all and unimpressed and i wanted to cancel my order! Then the next day i got an email stating they could not cancel my order for it was already shipped?!? so i got mine in about a month...

enrogae

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Alabama
I ordered back on 5/17. It shipped 5/28, and I finally got it on 5/30. That was back when the backlog first started, however. Only a week prior to my order people were getting them within 5 days. I am still amazed at their inability to put "Out of Stock" on their website like every other vendor does.

Those of you that are interested in it, I just posted a rather long review of my entire Blu experience in this forum. :)

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
I ordered May 30 and it is STILL "Pending".....:-x

Before I actually ordered I asked if they were in stock, was told, "Yes, they are but due to unexpectedly high demand, won't be shipped for approximately 10 business days."

10 business days was yesterday.... oh, well....:grr:

Ever see that commercial where a couple people start up an internet based company and start to celebrate when they get their first order? Then another order, and another, and another.... then it gets to the thousands and it's an "Oh, CRAP!" moment..... THAT'S what happened to Blu...:rolleyes:

Jshow

Jun 13, 2009
South Bend, IN
I ordered mine on May 26th and I got it June 10th. I also sent several e-mails threatening to buy from another company if I didn't get it by the 12th :) So that may have speeded up the process slightly. Overall I couldn't be happier with the product. The only negative I can think of is that the flavors (Cherry, vanilla & java) all taste the same :p I plan on buying some juice to refill them later on when I start to get low on carts

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
I would love to own a store where people will wait weeks for a lower performing product when they can get a much better product in three or four days. Quite an amazing feat.
Hey, I'm all ears here.

You tell me where I can get an M402 (the closest thing in size and appearance to a Blu) with an extra battery, PCC, and 25 cartridges for $60 shipped to my door by the end of the week, and I'll buy it right now.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hey, I'm all ears here.

You tell me where I can get an M402 (the closest thing in size and appearance to a Blu) with an extra battery, PCC, and 25 cartridges for $60 shipped to my door by the end of the week, and I'll buy it right now.

(the closest thing in size and appearance to a Blu) and THERE is the catch! When your priority is "size & appearance" instead of performance and longevity, we are going in totally different directions. I have a PV that has batteries that last 7-8 hours before needing recharged; it has consistent, long lasting throat hit, hour after hour; you can drip on the atomizer all day long and never have liquid get into the battery compartment; it has batteries that cost $2 to replace instead of $15-$20 to replace; I don't have to carry or buy or charge a PCC because my batteries last 8 hours and are small enough that if I do need a second one it fits in my shirt pocket; and it has a manual switch so I get nice warm vapor because I can heat up the atomizer as long as I want. The blu has a battery that last 1-2 hours; has mild to non-existent throat hit; has batteries that WILL get liquid in the battery compartment and kill the battery before long; has a 5 second cut-off on the inhale and then shuts off the power. Yeah, mine costs a little more but in the long run, with $2 batteries I get that back and have a great PV with no hassles. And everyone who has vaped more than 3 weeks uses liquid because it tastes much better, much greater variety and costs much less.

But if the Blu is what tickles your fancy, by all means you should get one. I just know that I had to learn the hard way before I found PV's that actually worked well, consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread