The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How long it take you to get blu?

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by zaden, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zaden

zaden Full Member

Jun 3, 2009
    As of right now 6/9 PENDING. Order Date: Monday 01 June, 2009

Its still less then the 10 days they said. I did call customer service and the lady said I would receive it on day 10. 3 Days to go. But im really sure he was just telling me that to get me off the phone lol.

Just wanted to know how long it took you to get blu. Also how long have you been waiting for the product?

2. SpitfireSMS

SpitfireSMS Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    Dont hold your breath.
    I ordered mine 5/22, and it came 6/3.
    I know someone that ordered 5/26 and its still pending, and customer service is telling him the same thing.

Expect another week or two really, they need to get this together

3. bethanylee

bethanylee Full Member

Jun 9, 2009
    S. Florida
    I ordered mine yesterday, so we'll see...

4. zaden

zaden Full Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Well Im going to give them to 6/19 Thats 15 business days. I was reading on the site where they get these from and the china direct site can only produce 20,000 parts a month. So hopfully they are not selling that much in half a month. The main reason why i want blu is because of the price of the kit and carts as well as the pcc.

5. Daebleak

Daebleak New Member

May 23, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, Indiana
    I placed my order on the 22nd of May and recived it on the 5th of June. This is my first e-cig, and I am enjoying it quite a bit.

6. kevinallen

kevinallen Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2009
    Illinois
    I ordered mine last Friday. I just canceled and bought a 510. It's has a pcc as well

I suggest you do the same

7. jlvaughn75

jlvaughn75 Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    clarksville, ar
    well it was pending for 3 weeks and on the fourth week i called 3 times two of which they told me to call back in 2 days and on the 3rd i never got a CS rep on the phone then i sent an email to CS and told them i was not happay at all and unimpressed and i wanted to cancel my order! Then the next day i got an email stating they could not cancel my order for it was already shipped?!? so i got mine in about a month...

8. xsmooth69x

xsmooth69x Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    MN
    5/24 - 6/12

not bad i actually forgot about it till it came today lol

9. jlvaughn75

jlvaughn75 Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    clarksville, ar
    xsmooth69x how u likin' it???

10. LockMD

LockMD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2009
    Ordered 5/31 order still pending. I'm hoping it will ship Monday. They do send an e-mail when it ships, yes?

11. enrogae

enrogae Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Alabama
    I ordered back on 5/17. It shipped 5/28, and I finally got it on 5/30. That was back when the backlog first started, however. Only a week prior to my order people were getting them within 5 days. I am still amazed at their inability to put "Out of Stock" on their website like every other vendor does.

Those of you that are interested in it, I just posted a rather long review of my entire Blu experience in this forum. :)

12. Nikko Daniels

Nikko Daniels Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2009
    Akron, Ohio -USA
    I ordered May 30 and it is STILL "Pending".....:-x

Before I actually ordered I asked if they were in stock, was told, "Yes, they are but due to unexpectedly high demand, won't be shipped for approximately 10 business days."

10 business days was yesterday.... oh, well....:grr:

Ever see that commercial where a couple people start up an internet based company and start to celebrate when they get their first order? Then another order, and another, and another.... then it gets to the thousands and it's an "Oh, CRAP!" moment..... THAT'S what happened to Blu...:rolleyes:

13. Jshow

Jshow New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    South Bend, IN
    I ordered mine on May 26th and I got it June 10th. I also sent several e-mails threatening to buy from another company if I didn't get it by the 12th :) So that may have speeded up the process slightly. Overall I couldn't be happier with the product. The only negative I can think of is that the flavors (Cherry, vanilla & java) all taste the same :p I plan on buying some juice to refill them later on when I start to get low on carts

14. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    I would love to own a store where people will wait weeks for a lower performing product when they can get a much better product in three or four days. Quite an amazing feat.

15. Orioin58

Orioin58 Full Member ECF Veteran

As of right now 6/14 PENDING. Order Date: 5/30, 2009
    To bad for my first Ecig !

16. lela82

lela82 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I ordered mine 6/1 and was told 10 business days. Was told yesterday that it has been changed to 15 business days. The rep also told me that they were still completing orders that were placed on 5/27 and 5/28 and the best she could guess would be that mine would ship out by the end of this week.

We shall see....

17. eSmoknLVN

eSmoknLVN Full Member Verified Member

May 20, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    hah I was thinking the samething :p

18. Twinkie

Twinkie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2009
    Hey, I'm all ears here.

You tell me where I can get an M402 (the closest thing in size and appearance to a Blu) with an extra battery, PCC, and 25 cartridges for $60 shipped to my door by the end of the week, and I'll buy it right now.

19. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    (the closest thing in size and appearance to a Blu) and THERE is the catch! When your priority is "size & appearance" instead of performance and longevity, we are going in totally different directions. I have a PV that has batteries that last 7-8 hours before needing recharged; it has consistent, long lasting throat hit, hour after hour; you can drip on the atomizer all day long and never have liquid get into the battery compartment; it has batteries that cost $2 to replace instead of $15-$20 to replace; I don't have to carry or buy or charge a PCC because my batteries last 8 hours and are small enough that if I do need a second one it fits in my shirt pocket; and it has a manual switch so I get nice warm vapor because I can heat up the atomizer as long as I want. The blu has a battery that last 1-2 hours; has mild to non-existent throat hit; has batteries that WILL get liquid in the battery compartment and kill the battery before long; has a 5 second cut-off on the inhale and then shuts off the power. Yeah, mine costs a little more but in the long run, with $2 batteries I get that back and have a great PV with no hassles. And everyone who has vaped more than 3 weeks uses liquid because it tastes much better, much greater variety and costs much less.

But if the Blu is what tickles your fancy, by all means you should get one. I just know that I had to learn the hard way before I found PV's that actually worked well, consistently.

20. fenez

fenez Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2009
    N.Y
    Just my opinion.... shouldn't people that are new to ecigs take advice from people who have used many products and have experience?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.