Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
2 full converts and 3 dabblers. I'm still holding out hope for the dabblers. When the weather warms up I'm going to start going out to the smoking area some with several blank tips and see if I can pull a few more in.

Oh and I forgot. I'm visiting my daughter next month. And taking a new eGo kit, 3 extra batteries, 5 atomizers, 8 cartomizers and about 300 ml of assorted juice for her to pick through. How can she refuse? :laugh:

Last edited:

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
I've converted 3 dabblers and 6 ex-smokers!
The 6 new vapers are
My fiance (I'm so proud of her)
her mom
her brother
My dad
My best friend
and an aquantance at my doctor's office! lol

we're currently working on the 3 dabblers: her other brother (looks for excuses but uses it to cut back), and two of our neighbors (still smokes but has cut back)

it's fun saving lives :vapor:

very cool (I was wondering if there might be some kind of business opportunities around e-cigs)
JonnyVapΣ;2603378 said:
I have no idea. I bought out a companies 510 stock last year and built around 50 kits and sold them all. I've also built and sold/donated close to 40 box mods. At the very least I hope most of them stuck with it.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
very cool (I was wondering if there might be some kind of business opportunities around e-cigs)

Absolutely. The ECF supported vendors list alone is large. I had thought of opening a local business here in Rochester since the industry is pretty poor here but since NY is hell bent on banning everything I've pulled back. Our local club is still willing to do something but I don't have that kind of time and money to support it.

OnMyWay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
USA
None so far and I've been vaping for awhile. But I only vape at home and I was the only smoker in my home so nobody really to turn. I've tried with my sister but she took a hit and gagged. Unfortunately, I have mine set up for the biggest TH I can get. I figure that she will come around eventually. If they keep raising the price of analogs, she will probably beg me to tell her what PV to buy.

I have an uncle in another state that desperately needs to quit. He hasn't ever shown any interest though when I'm visiting. When I was a smoker, I was either trying to quit or wanting to quit so I couldn't wait for my first PV to arrive. It was a great little ecig too.

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
12 people so far (all friends that smoke). I can't help it, everytime I see a smoker I pull out my PV and tell them there is no longer any reason to smoke. Everybody wants to try it, and I just love the first reaction when people take that huge first vape and blow out all that tasty vapor. Their first reaction is "OMG! This could really replace smoking!"

Beez

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
6 this week (my second vaping) week. It would probably be a good idea to type up an info sheet (brief). I decided that I would give people the URL of a trusted vendor and a list of the basic needs to start so they can begin if they wish without having to spend a week or more researching things. Then they can take it on their on from there. I also have given them all the URL for ECF!

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
12 people so far (all friends that smoke). I can't help it, everytime I see a smoker I pull out my PV and tell them there is no longer any reason to smoke. Everybody wants to try it, and I just love the first reaction when people take that huge first vape and blow out all that tasty vapor. Their first reaction is "OMG! This could really replace smoking!"

LOL, me too IOU. I don't actually tell them, but I do pull it out and take a vape or two. They always end up asking me "Oh, is that one of those thingys?"

I agree astroholic!

I have converted:
Good friends husband
Brother in Law
Sister in Law
Childhood friend I havent seen in 20 plus years but am facebook friends with
Husbands Cousin
My cousin is buying 2 (she doesnt smoke) one for her daughter one for her sister
2 people from facebook that are getting information and on the fence
and one friend who quit 6 months ago smoking analogs and is STILL craving a cig- She decided to try this instead of falling back off the wagon!

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I can't say she's turned yet but my sister ordered a kit last night. She lives 10 hrs away so she didn't get to try mine but I told her I hadn't really wanted a cig 10 days and she asked me who I ordered from.... messaged me on facebook today saying she ordered and she's really excited. I told her to bookmark the forum even if she doesn't join in case she has any questions after she starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread