How many pulls do you get off a full cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I might not get 100 puffs from it, but I'd estimate 60-70 easily.

Hell, I chain-puff on one cart on my way into work (30 minute drive, taking 1-3 puffs every minute), and generally that same cart will make it through 1-2 more breaks afterwards.

I refill in the evenings when I'm using my at-home device, a 601 pipe, and syringe fill the cart so it's positively full, then I like to put 3-4 more drops on the wick afterwards and use the atty as a cap. It sits overnight and seems to keep from getting additional juice in my mouth the next morning, while providing good hits until almost halway through that next day. This is my normal vape- dekang menthol 16mg.

ZorbaTheGreek

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
That's the thing I found. The 510 carts hold only a few more drops than the 401, and it seemed to me like the 510 was a little more juice hungry than the 401. Like it used it faster. And that may yield more vapor, but with 100%VG that I use, I get plenty of vapor from the 401. Flavors are different on the 510, I'm not sure I would say better. some flavors do seem to come through better on different models. So they're both great cigs IMO. I just like the 401 more because it's a smaller mouthpiece, and I can put my 801 whistletips on it.

ZorbaTheGreek

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
but I find it very hard to believe anyone can get 100 puffs from 0.3ml of liquid.
I read 20 drops = ~1ml. And my m401 takes 10 full drops into an empty cart. So it's 0.5, and maybe 3-4 drops in the atomizer. I'm not that sure what kind of carts I have. It's the default unit from litecig. But I've seen some pictures that call the type of liquid chamber I have in mine as kind of a V2 cart. But not the XL cart. It's the one with three little struts running down it's sides to keep the cart in the center. I heard that the V1 reservoir was flat on one side to allow airflow, and a little smaller than the V2.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Angela and Zorba must be vaping something entirely different than I am. Or the laws of vaping do not apply in their geographical location.

Ive used EVO Intellicig 401's, M401's and 510's and I have NEVER....EVER.. gotten near 70-80 draws per cart.
I can confirm that Angela did indeed get that amount of drags from 1 EVO cart, as I was present on the dat she kept the tally.

I too get around that amount (I don't know exactly as I haven't counted, but judging by the amount of drags I get in 5 minutes, I'd say it's about the same)

Are you sure you're not doing something wrong?

Taroth

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Redditch, UK
No we're not doing something wrong - it seems we have smaller carts

My carts only hold 4-5 drops whereas some of you are saying 10 drops. If I could fit 10 drops I would probably get 60 odd draws.

Where do you all get the bigger carts? I have heard Intellicig but there is no mention on the site that they have increased the size of the carts.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
No we're not doing something wrong - it seems we have smaller carts

My carts only hold 4-5 drops whereas some of you are saying 10 drops. If I could fit 10 drops I would probably get 60 odd draws.

Where do you all get the bigger carts? I have heard Intellicig but there is no mention on the site that they have increased the size of the carts.
Depends on the size of the droper :D

Intellicig's new carts are bigger than the old ones, & I get 6 + 1 on top in there. The old ones managed 4 +1

sonicdaze

Jan 19, 2010
Canada
I'm with what apparently a the minority. I just started vaping and the m401 is my first e cig. I'm guessing with a full cart probably 10 to 12 good draws and it dies out. So now I started dipping and its at least 20 draws.

I wish I could discover the magical cart that you guys speak of. I even tried the pmt mod and I think it worked even worse.

Please if you know something that I don't please tell me or PM me

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I did a test under perfect conditions a few months back with a DSE-084.
75 five-second draws, all the more remarkable when you see the size of the carts - they are tiny.
This was indoors, using a new battery from fully-charged until flat.
Basically chain-vaping, so the battery was not sitting for hours losing any extra charge through time or wind/noise activation as it would under usual conditions.

I haven't tested them outdoors but battling against the wind I'd guess maybe half that number of draws would be more realistic.

On the other hand I took my more powerful 401 to work today and it flooded on the first and subsequent draws (2-minute cutoffs each time). Just bad luck, usually they work well, but it reminded me why I (normally) remember to take along spares.

Using my 401 atomisers/carts with a 3.7v mod I go through the liquid much faster - far more vapour and hit though.

sangdraax

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
NY
I tried out the blue foam mod today and got 50 pulls off a cart. Almost as good as dipping for throat hit and vapor, but not quite the same. All in all I'm pretty happy with it though. 50 hits is a lot. The last 5 or so weren't quite as good as the first five, but it was close enough. Perfect for driving, but I'll stick with dipping for sitting at my desk.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Using my 401 atomisers/carts with a 3.7v mod I go through the liquid much faster - far more vapour and hit though.

Ditto when comparing the m401 passthru to the std m40x batts. The passthru runs at a higher voltage than the batts... and while I get a more satisfying hit... i get fewer of them per cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread