How many years WERE you a analog smoker?

How long have you been a analog smoker?

• 1-5yrs

• 5-10yrs

• 10-15yrs

• 15-20yrs

• 20-25yrs

• 25+ yrs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Started when I was 12, so 24 years. 2/3rds of my life. *sigh*

Got my first vp tonight so hopefully the analog I smoked while making sure batteries were charged, blank cart was filled, reading booklet, etc was my last.
I hope it is too, but if it isn't don't let it bother you.
Electronic cigarettes usually win in the end.
:)

proimage1

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
USA
Wow - this really doesn't look good on my part. I started when I was 13 - I'm 55 now ( dang I'm old ) -- so what's ? That 42 years :shock:. I stopped for ONE time for 30 days over 25 years ago - that's the ONLY time since New Year's Eve - so less than a week from now - I'll break my previous record and have no plans of going back. I still don't consider myself a non smoker yet - I'll get to that point I hope - but right now - I feel like I could cave at any time - I'm doing this deal one day and at time . But, so far so good, thanks to my new hobby ---- e-cigs and more importantly - thanks to all the great folks here on the forum for all of the help and support I receive each and every day. :rolleyes:

Canute

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Started at 12 stealing em from my old man who was a 3 pack a day smoker (no exaggeration). That was 24 years ago. Smoked about a pack a week for the first year. Lived in Montana at the time and at 13 a friend of mine and I went into a po-dunk truck stop to try and buy a pack. Lady gave me a dirty look and I said "What? I'm old enough!" to which she replied "I know you're old enough but you guys shouldn't be wasting your money on these things". Needless to say I quickly ramped it up to a pack a day after discovering I could purchase them! Hit 2 ppd in my twenties and 1.5 ppd the last 5-6 years. Quit the day I got my 510!

Incidentally anyone noticing a trend in those numbers? Take a good look and bare in mind the anti-vapers claim e-cigs to be specifically targeted to children!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread