How much ejuice do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI Guys!! I use about 15mls a day and I've been DIY my juice with very light flavor for a couple years and have learned just trying it out is always the best teacher. But I have a question please since this is a bit more expensive I don't want to mess it up. I've ordered my very first order of nic salts, from NN. I've read so much on them I'm excited for great flavor.

I'm wondering .... anyone with experience here are any recommendations on mixing with the differences of base verses the salts on the nic levels. If I normally mix a batch so the end result is 100%VG 12mg. (sensitive to PG) AND I do want the end result with the Salts to be similar so do I want the very same levels with the nic salts or do I want more or less?

Is the whole hype with Salts is that this will taste so much better but still nic is the same, I'm still confused there. :unsure:
Thanks!!!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
HI Guys!! I use about 15mls a day and I've been DIY my juice with very light flavor for a couple years and have learned just trying it out is always the best teacher. But I have a question please since this is a bit more expensive I don't want to mess it up. I've ordered my very first order of Nic Salts, from NN. I've read so much on them I'm excited for great flavor.

I'm wondering .... anyone with experience here are any recommendations on mixing with the differences of base verses the salts on the nic levels. If I normally mix a batch so the end result is 100%VG 12mg. (sensitive to PG) AND I do want the end result with the Salts to be similar so do I want the very same levels with the Nic Salts or do I want more or less?

Is the whole hype with Salts is that this will taste so much better but still nic is the same, I'm still confused there. :unsure:
Thanks!!!
Use the same percentage as you would for free base nic. Main difference is salts provide a smooth th.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I DIY nic salts the exact same way as freebase nicotine, (18 mg/ml) and notice no real changes other than smoother vape. Some folks say nic salts are more bioavailable more quickly so you may just want to keep an eye out for an sx of nic overload, but I really haven't found that to be the case or a problem for me. I just stop vaping when I feel satiated. I would be surprised if you had any major problems at all, but if you wish to be cautious you could certainly try a mg or two less, you can always add to it. But I would proceed as normal, honestly.

Anna

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I DIY nic salts the exact same way as freebase nicotine, (18 mg/ml) and notice no real changes other than smoother vape. Some folks say nic salts are more bioavailable more quickly so you may just want to keep an eye out for an sx of nic overload, but I really haven't found that to be the case or a problem for me. I just stop vaping when I feel satiated. I would be surprised if you had any major problems at all, but if you wish to be cautious you could certainly try a mg or two less, you can always add to it. But I would proceed as normal, honestly.

Anna

HI Anna, so no greater flavor the only change is that its smoother.
Sad .... I've read that it was so much more robust, smoother is good but I'm hoping for better more robust flavor too. I guess I'm feeling comfortable now to blend it up using the same method and with a couple of test runs which will provide results on the learning curve and something new is always fun. Thanks Now it's just waiting for the mail!!! :tumble:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
hoping for better more robust flavor too.
If you want more nic flavor all you have to do is let a small amount of your nic to oxidize. Or use a nut flavoring in small percentages to add a robust note to your mix.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you want more nic flavor all you have to do is let a small amount of your nic to oxidize. Or use a nut flavoring in small percentages to add a robust note to your mix.
I do use a nut flavoring now but to Oxidize do you mean the steep time? With regular base nic I usually steep a week or what is to oxidize the nic....... Thanks

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I do use a nut flavoring now but to Oxidize do you mean the steep time? With regular base nic I usually steep a week or what is to oxidize the nic....... Thanks
Just oxidize some nic before mixing. Maybe pull 3 samples of nic at let them oxidize for various amounts of time and mix with them.

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
No and that's what's crazy... he and several guys are in on this big house together (not a homosexual thing, just saving costs and keeping nice amenities) and one of the guys is divorced and has little kids who are often there (shared custody) and my son was worried about having nicotine there so he is actually buying store-bought. ...

I've been thinking of mixing for him and just mailing it to him but decided I prefer not to worry about that... he's a grown man he can either buy his juice or figure out how to store DIY supplies. ..

So nope... no DIY... and yeah.. that's got to be EXPENSIVE! Lol...
Oh Lordy you sure got that right. My youngest is 19 and in the Marine Corps the other three are in their twenties and thirties.. but they seem to aggravate you more the older they get for some reason.Lol

Reactions: Beamslider

Blazr

Aug 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
I was just wondering that about myself. I use a Nautilus 2 x3 daily with 0nic taking grandtwins to school, then pickup/drop off at aftercare, then take home. I figure about 4mls. Only use N2 in van.

Then using multiple tanks throughout the day with various stock coils. I figured probably 10mls or so.

Then I got an RDA, using single coil and due to ohms having to use higher wattage, easy way to burn thru lackluster e-liqs lolol. But it did make them taste better.

Now I'm thinking after trying dual coil and being mezmerized by all encompassing and enveloping clouds, I need one setup just for that with inexpensive juice I really like. I see it as those times where I'm super stress and just need some alone vape time....

So now after this, I see where it must become a balancing act between what I want and what I need. Plus learn to be a master mixer so $ arent an issue, because it would get super expensive otherwise.

I now understand how some can vape thru lots of mls daily depending on their setup.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
No and that's what's crazy... he and several guys are in on this big house together (not a homosexual thing, just saving costs and keeping nice amenities) and one of the guys is divorced and has little kids who are often there (shared custody) and my son was worried about having nicotine there so he is actually buying store-bought. ...

I've been thinking of mixing for him and just mailing it to him but decided I prefer not to worry about that... he's a grown man he can either buy his juice or figure out how to store DIY supplies. ..

Not a homosexual thing? Jeez

• Winner
Reactions: Letitia

Blazr

Aug 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
Amazon also has them and is where I ordered from. Since nic is supposed to be refrigerated or kept in freezer, this might be a good option. If refrigerator has handles, go buy some cheap link chain, bolt cutters, and master lock. Nice to have a around anyways... Any key shop can make extra keys for locks. Think I'd look for airtight container to store bottle of nic inside.

Marinelock LLC

cdmcfud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
Keithville.La.
I started out using 24mg. That just didn't satisfy me, it would always be in my hand. Then I ordered some atomizers from China that were 36mg. I've been using 36mg every sence, I vape less ml. a day and I can sat it down for awhile.

I use about 2 ml. a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread