How much ejuice do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I went cold turkey no vape or no nic for almost 2 weeks recently while sick. I did start vaping again a few days ago but my daily consumption is greatly reduced now. I would be surprised if I am even vaping 5ml of 4.5mg after 3 or so days back vaping compared to 15 or 20ml per day before I took two weeks off.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I went cold turkey no vape or no nic for almost 2 weeks recently while sick. I did start vaping again a few days ago but my daily consumption is greatly reduced now. I would be surprised if I am even vaping 5ml of 4.5mg after 3 or so days back vaping compared to 15 or 20ml per day before I took two weeks off.
Glad you are feeling better.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
My consumption has gone down dramatically since I got sick and quit vaping for 2 weeks in January. I was out of town for 24 hours and took 5 squonks with me just in case. I used one RSQ and vaped maybe 3/4 of a bottle and used about 2/3 of a LG HG2 battery in 24 hours. I probably go thru a bit more when working from home, maybe 10ml of 4.5mg juice?

migosu

Unresolved Status
Apr 9, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
Here's my recent history (a couple of years worth). As you can see I'm using between 1 and 1-1/2 mg per day since I switched to 66 mg/ml nicotine. I upgraded from my original (not recorded here) 36 mg/ml to stop chain vaping. I actually had to rotate three rigs to prevent them from getting so hot that they cooked the juice and burned my lips and fingers. Once I switched to a higher (50 mg/ml and others) I dropped from around 5 ml/day (i've never enjoyed cloud chasing) to much lower levels; I also discovered that I was using LESS nicotine even though I was using stronger e-juice.

I experimented with much stronger e-juice (100 mg/ml or 10% nicotine) but found that it was all too easy to "over-puff" and make myself slightly nic-sick. Dropping back to the 66 mg/ml was still enough to keep me from chain-vaping and dropped my daily use of nicotine to under 100 mg of nicotine per day, so that's where I've continued to mix my e-juice. Totally unflavored.

I mix either 180 or 360 ml of juice at a time, and record when I refill my two 30 ml dispensing bottles (those 60 ml in column 2). There is sometimes a bit less than the full 60 ml left in my mixing jar which accounts for the occasional odd number in column 2. A bit of calculation gets me the number of days to use that amount, and the ml/day and mg/day numbers. I pre-fill the strength column since that rarely changes.

I may switch to refilling and recording only one dispensing bottle at a time, which would give me a bit more granularity in my records. It's not like doing a refill every two or three weeks would be too much effort.

(to read the last column: 0.050 = 5% or 50 mg/ml nicotine; 0.066 = 6.6% or 66 mg/ml)

nic_per_day.jpg

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I stopped smoking by vaping 24mg/ml juice in an eGo back around 2010. I"m not sure how much juice I vaped then, but it was about 3 or 4 eGo pen refills, probably 2ml each. Coming off a 2 PAD cigarette habit I chain vaped constantly.

for several years I've vaped 3mg juice exclusively and I'm vaping every 2 or 3 minutes.

Today I mixed three 100ml bottles of unflavored, two at 12mg and one at 6mg strength. I'm hoping that the 12mg juice will slow me down during the day. At night, I'll vape 6mg to prevent sleep disturbances. If the 12mg juice doesn't seriously curb my cravings I'll move to 18mg.

I'd like to reach a point where I'm not chain vaping. My wife hates it when I vape inside a restaurant! :) Maybe I can leave it in the car at 12mg or 18mg and not have a nic fit for an hour or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread