The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How much ejuice do you use?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Beamslider, Sep 30, 2017.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ecooke38

Ecooke38 Full Member Verified Member

Nov 19, 2017
    Pawtucket
    5-8 ml a day 3mg.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AlB53

AlB53 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2012
    Rome NY
    as much as I need.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Paul Burfoot

Paul Burfoot Full Member

Jan 28, 2018
    Burton on Trent
    I get through about 10ml a day at 3mg and maybe up to 20ml a day over the weekend

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pod_Vaper

Pod_Vaper Senior Member Verified Member

Jan 30, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    I've been averaging 2-3mls at 3mg since I started. And that's with several rounds of chain vaping. I think it's because of the flavor, though, not necessarily the nicotine. I love my ADV so much!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cas002

Cas002 Senior Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Omaha NE
    About 8-12 ml per day (more on weekends) at 0-1.5 mg nic. That's at about 33-40W with 0.3 ohm single Clapton coil on Kylin RTA v2.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Coyote628

Coyote628 Super Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Really, who bothers to count. I use as much or as little as i like. And i usually like a lot. Big clouds, big flavor.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Beamslider

Beamslider Ultra Member Verified Member

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Well if there is nicotine in it, it is good to know how about how much you are doing each day.. I don't really keep close watch but like to see if it increases or decreases

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    The way I look at it is if I'm not missing the instant gratification a cig offers I am getting the nic I need. That is my only real concern.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    I went cold turkey no vape or no nic for almost 2 weeks recently while sick. I did start vaping again a few days ago but my daily consumption is greatly reduced now. I would be surprised if I am even vaping 5ml of 4.5mg after 3 or so days back vaping compared to 15 or 20ml per day before I took two weeks off.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Glad you are feeling better.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    yeah, me too. at about 98 or 99% now. still a tiny bit of chest wheezing but that isn't surprising for someone diagnosed with asthma 35 years ago that smoked for 25+ years. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Snicks

Snicks Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 7, 2013
    Riverside, CA
    about 70ml a week @ 6mg. I usually average 10ml a day.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    My consumption has gone down dramatically since I got sick and quit vaping for 2 weeks in January. I was out of town for 24 hours and took 5 squonks with me just in case. I used one RSQ and vaped maybe 3/4 of a bottle and used about 2/3 of a LG HG2 battery in 24 hours. I probably go thru a bit more when working from home, maybe 10ml of 4.5mg juice?

• Like Like x 3
  14. migosu
    This message by migosu has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 10, 2018, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Apr 9, 2018
  15. Jebbn

Jebbn Full Member

Apr 2, 2018
    I use about 3-4ml a day. It doesnt seem to matter whether the mg is 3 or 12.
    Using 4ml a day would be a heavy usage day.

Im going to try 18-24mg to see if I use less over time or if it just becomes the new normal and I still use 3ml a day. Im going to mix up a batch tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  16. hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    I didn't pay much attention to it before. But off late i think i ma doing 14-20ml per day of 6mg.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Coyote628

Coyote628 Super Member

Sep 16, 2017
    I guess if you have to put a number on it, i will use anywhere from 12 to 24 ml daily. I use 6mg nic level. Tried 3mg once and decided it was akin to drinking decaf.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vapntime

Vapntime Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    15ml at 8mg, just dropped back from 10mg after getting smok prince which knocked me on my butt. Long live Nicotine :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  19. levivapes

levivapes Full Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Oregon
    I usually go through 4mls a day. Nothing too crazy.

• Like Like x 2
  20. pwmeek

pwmeek Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 8, 2011
    SE Michigan
    Here's my recent history (a couple of years worth). As you can see I'm using between 1 and 1-1/2 mg per day since I switched to 66 mg/ml nicotine. I upgraded from my original (not recorded here) 36 mg/ml to stop chain vaping. I actually had to rotate three rigs to prevent them from getting so hot that they cooked the juice and burned my lips and fingers. Once I switched to a higher (50 mg/ml and others) I dropped from around 5 ml/day (i've never enjoyed cloud chasing) to much lower levels; I also discovered that I was using LESS nicotine even though I was using stronger e-juice.

I experimented with much stronger e-juice (100 mg/ml or 10% nicotine) but found that it was all too easy to "over-puff" and make myself slightly nic-sick. Dropping back to the 66 mg/ml was still enough to keep me from chain-vaping and dropped my daily use of nicotine to under 100 mg of nicotine per day, so that's where I've continued to mix my e-juice. Totally unflavored.

I mix either 180 or 360 ml of juice at a time, and record when I refill my two 30 ml dispensing bottles (those 60 ml in column 2). There is sometimes a bit less than the full 60 ml left in my mixing jar which accounts for the occasional odd number in column 2. A bit of calculation gets me the number of days to use that amount, and the ml/day and mg/day numbers. I pre-fill the strength column since that rarely changes.

I may switch to refilling and recording only one dispensing bottle at a time, which would give me a bit more granularity in my records. It's not like doing a refill every two or three weeks would be too much effort.

(to read the last column: 0.050 = 5% or 50 mg/ml nicotine; 0.066 = 6.6% or 66 mg/ml)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  21. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I stopped smoking by vaping 24mg/ml juice in an eGo back around 2010. I"m not sure how much juice I vaped then, but it was about 3 or 4 eGo pen refills, probably 2ml each. Coming off a 2 PAD cigarette habit I chain vaped constantly.

for several years I've vaped 3mg juice exclusively and I'm vaping every 2 or 3 minutes.

Today I mixed three 100ml bottles of unflavored, two at 12mg and one at 6mg strength. I'm hoping that the 12mg juice will slow me down during the day. At night, I'll vape 6mg to prevent sleep disturbances. If the 12mg juice doesn't seriously curb my cravings I'll move to 18mg.

I'd like to reach a point where I'm not chain vaping. My wife hates it when I vape inside a restaurant! :) Maybe I can leave it in the car at 12mg or 18mg and not have a nic fit for an hour or so.

• Like Like x 2