How much have you spent on devices to date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonely Raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
I don't have much, but I think I just broke $400 with the Eveon I received yesterday.

p1738011283-5.jpg

Lope7zsf

Moved On
Jul 11, 2013
ca
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Spam

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I use my E-Go C-Twist and a Kanger MT3 when on short trips, like to the grocery store.

I use my Vamo V3 with a Kanger MT3 or Kanger Protank or EvapesOnly BCC Mega when "out" of the house for the day.

I use my Provari V2 with a Kanger Protank when I am in for the day/night. I don't take the Provari out, it still doesn't have a single scratch and I plan to keep it that way.

When my Provari V2 Blem arrives it will get to go outside and play alongside the Vamo. I'll probably carry both in my backpack when school starts next month, we'll see.

Juice wise, I have been using a lot of my own stuff. But I also LOVE Dr. Drakes Drakeula.

School ?.............

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I went from a Blu starter kit to an ego c twist starter kit. Been vapin for about 3 months and i can see how this can be a very expensive hobby. I'm wanting to upgrade again but am not sure which direction to go. I think i may bite the bullet and go for a Provari and hopefully the buck stops there. I don't mind experimenting with juices but I don't want a bunch of devices I won't be happy with. HAHA was analogs cheaper?

As well as everything else you end with nothing to show for your money with analogs.:unsure:

7 months ago it started with.....

2 - ego twist - $40
after two months of running an ego and going through several different atty's I started upgrading my battery/mod

1 - evic - $100
1 - provari - $200
1 - cronus - $200
1 - bagga - $150
1 - nemesis ( love. love. love. ) - $250

attys that i still own and havnt tossed away

2 - nimbus - $120
1 - immortalizer - $100
2 - igo-l - $30
1 - kayfun - $160
1 - short DID - $120

grand total of = $1470 and this is not counting the countless attys - cartos - and clearos i went through before going into RBA's.

horrible.

lunarresonance

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Austin, TX
Ugh, I got started all wrong at a local shop and got jipped for a 650 ego set up. I think I paid $70 for the generic battery, a generic cartotank, and 10 ml of ejuice. Since then I found much more online, but then went crazy on ejuices and whatnot, and my first toot was about 3 weeks ago, and now 3 weeks later I am about $350 poorer. Trying to be frugal now, and do some research before I get my first mod. toying between a vv/vw and a straight mechanical. My boyfriend would kill me if he knew how much I really spent on this new hobby. Good news is, this little hobby seems to have helped him get off the analogs too. Woot! That, for me, is priceless.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I spent about $150 this month to retry vaping. I don't feel too bad seeing that I was a pack a day smoker in NY. In a sense I saved $150. But...yeah.. going to get more soon. I want a VV so I'm debating between a pair of eGo twists or a single iTaste MVP.

I hear a lot of good things said about the vamo !:)

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Today is my 1 month quit date! To date I've "invested" close to $225 in ecig supplies, however there is certainly a learning curve when one first dives into the world of vaping. I only wish I had found this forum before I decided to buy my first GreenSmoke starter kit, but I guess we all start somewhere. Whatever keeps me off analogs is invaluable and cannot be justified with a price. The upside is now I have an awesome new hobby on top of spreading vaping knowledge to smokers I know and helping them quit analogs too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread