How much nic to stockpile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Ugh, this is all reminding me I probably need more nic stashed. Soon.

If I ever get "committed" to a nursing home, I plan on resuming smoking. Next door to hell seems like the right place to smoke.... To me. Not to mention getting into as much trouble as I can depending on my health status, if I have Alzheimer's though and someone tries to take my nic stash, well, I won't be a happy camper.

I have pretty much gotten to the point where I know how much nic I'm going though, just not ready to reduce it yet, although I do think I may try, my next mixing cycle. I will be definitely stocking up however, likely over Easter. I would feel happy if I had a couple more liters or one gallon of nic salts, and I don't think much will happen (yet) so I am holding out on sales. I think I could use a bit more, but my calculation brain is not up and running yet... and etc.

Anna

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
according to Saul Goodman ... nursing homes might be a lucrative Black Market :blink:

saul3.jpg

Reactions: puffon

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'd buy nic on sale in smaller bottles if I wasn't worried about a sudden swoop by FDA regulators on nic purchases. My two liters are only down to 1.5 liters after a couple of years of DIY. I should have frozen it right out of the mailbox, but I procrastinated. It was only slightly yellowed after a year and a half, but turned rapidly to a maple syrup color shortly after that. I'm not noticing harshness, smell, or off taste from it, but I mix 9mg for day and 3mg strength for night vaping. The 9mg juice has a touch of throat hit, but I don't notice much TH at all from the 3mg strength in a mix. I'd probably wouldn't like it at my old 24mg/ml strength.

The moral: Freeze it as soon as you get it!

Nude Nicotine's web site provides some insight as to longevity of stored nic.

Storing Your Nicotine Solution - Nude Nicotine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread