How much you vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
In the morning I'll drip some unflavored 24mg or 36mg just for that AM nic craving. Usually 6-8 hits and I'm good.

Then I switch over to my RTA's and vape either no nic, 3mg or 6mg nic for the rest of the day. Flavored and unflavored depending on what I feel like.

As for how much...jeez hmmm...probably anywhere from 6ml on up to 12ml. Some days more some less. Just depends.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have no idea and I kind of like it that way, IDK I never measured that much. I was smoking 3 ppd but I only know that because the husband is a measuring sort. It wasn't that bad ALL the time, and that's what I'm thinking about vaping I bet if fluctuates a great deal.

Anna

MetalSteve

Mar 10, 2019
I won a Z Biip from Innokin and Paul, I am thinking about salts for it (never tried salts). Your thoughts on this appreciated.

I'm pretty new to vaping and am certainly no expert. I was a pretty heavy smoker for a long time and I found switching to vaping 50 mg nic salts to be fairly easy. I've tried about about 20 different flavors and brands, all 45-50 mg, and they're all quite smooth through my Renova Zero.

Based on what I've read here and elsewhere you might want to try lower mg (25?) salt nic liquids in your new device. I've heard longtime vapers who use low nic freebase in sub ohm setups act like 50 mg is crazy.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I won a Z Biip from Innokin and Paul, I am thinking about salts for it (never tried salts). Your thoughts on this appreciated.

Salts are easier on your throat.. Both myself and DH have throat problems from smoking for decades, so salts were a godsend for both of us. He couldn't have picked up vaping at all if it weren't for the salts.

So you will want to try some salts if the nicotine in freebase form is too harsh on your throat. Otherwise, I see no need. Vaping salts and freebase side by side I see no difference outside of throat hit.

You can always pick some up in your current concentration and try them, decide for yourself. If you like throat hit though you might not like it unless your going into the high concentrations, which you likely wont need to do in that Z-Biip..

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2019
Dallas
Salts are easier on your throat.. Both myself and DH have throat problems from smoking for decades, so salts were a godsend for both of us. He couldn't have picked up vaping at all if it weren't for the salts.

So you will want to try some salts if the nicotine in freebase form is too harsh on your throat. Otherwise, I see no need. Vaping salts and freebase side by side I see no difference outside of throat hit.

You can always pick some up in your current concentration and try them, decide for yourself. If you like throat hit though you might not like it unless your going into the high concentrations, which you likely wont need to do in that Z-Biip..

This got me thinking, last night I put a stock 0.5 coil in the Melo at 30 -35 watts, swapped it back after a half dozen hits to TC coil. I think this is why I like TC over VW, not just consistency, which it is, the throat hit is tremendously reduced. Um...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread